Vegas Goons - Whats ur Fav Spot?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
Buffets, I don't really try to skimp on as far as money...but most of 'em are in the $20-40 range for dinner anyways.

The best buffets in Vegas in (my) order:

Rio Buffet
Bellagio Buffet
Wynn Buffet
Paris breakfast buffet
Mirage Buffet

The Rio is hands down, the King of Vegas Buffets, IMO.

Co-sign Poltergeist on Planet Hollywood, my homegirls stayed there last month and the room was surprisingly pimpish...and only like $139 a night.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Vegas is dead right now.
Get ready for a serious let down.
I was in Vegas in June, and IMO it was far from dead, to me at least

the clubs were fucking packed every night... in fact I wish it was a little bit more dead than it was... because there was too many people in the clubs

I was out there a few years ago for New Years, and this past time I went was just as crackin, if not more IMO

May 6, 2002
I've been Vegas at least 200 times. Easily.
Compare this year to the years before, then its dead.

If you go once a year and party with your friends and don't have a lot of sessions to compare it to, you won't notice a difference.

Ask any of the locals if Vegas is going off right now. They will tell you its a ghost town. It's tourism is struggling and it is at the top of the list for foreclosures right now.

Compared to its previous years, its dead.

You will probably have fun though.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
If i had the extra money i would fly, but i dont haha. i can drive to vegas, drive around for 3 days, and drive home for a little under $150 in gas. plus i can go away from the strip for food without paying for a taxi.

some day the extra cost wont matter...that isnt this year haha

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
haha thats what happened to me wasnt even thinkin bout that when i booked the flight and hotel on expedia got there and they were like your rooms not ready yet i was like fuuuuuuuuuuck and they said it would be ready in a hour so wasnt to bad

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Fucker you stuffed your face and chugged all day/night.
That's fun anywhere!
hell yeah, but it's funner in Vegas

I see what you're saying... I mean obviously you've been out there more than me

but if Vegas is dead now then I don't even think I wanna be in Vegas when it's crackin... it would take me 4 hours to get a drink and shit