Vegas Goons - Whats ur Fav Spot?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
If you want comps and shit, you better head to Reno.
i prefer tahoe over reno.

Not as many things going on and not as many people going out there.

I have a ton of family in Vegas, been out there for 2 years collectively throughout my life, and was just out there in June for 4 days. It's a dry city right now. Economy, heat, etc.

If it's your first time you will probably have fun, but just saying it's not what it used to be...at all.
i bet it smacks for slutoween

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
smoke a lot of meth while in vegas the excalibur buffet sucks dont eat there and the stratosphere is a weak place to stay at to far from everything next time i go im prolly gonna stay at treasure island or hopefully get a room at the bellagio

Dec 9, 2005
im finally getting my ass out there and need some goon info.

which spot do u yall like to stay AND play at? i wanna point up with a dope spot to get comps/upgrades/and all that other player player shit.

also drop any names of good cheap spots to eat, i heard theres a bunch but u kinda gotta kno about em.

any other good info? any1 else goin for slutoween?

(slutoween pic included for the props)

My favorite hotels in order:

The Venetian/Palazzo
Aria
Mirage
MGM

For upgrades, you can usually mouthpiece your way to an upgrade, but for a foolproof way, use the $20 sandwich trick:

Just slip a $20 (or $50 depending how fat you wanna get hooked up) in between your ID and credit card when you're checking in.

I've gotten $250 dining credits, suite upgrades, most recently at the Aria I got upgraded into a Sky Suite which was around 5 times more expensive than the suite I originally booked.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
LOL at thinking you gonna get comps. you gotta be in the high roller area spendin 1000's. not on slot machines playin quarters.

I stayed in a suite at planet hollywood, shit was nice. they have an area where all the dealers are hot girls in lingerie. def. worth check out. they got a mall in there too and a ABC store to buy liquor. check it out

Dec 9, 2005
^ $50 bucks that time @ Aria, and I told him it was my bachelor party weekend there. Sky Suites are the most presidential shits ever. Open bar upstars, and an open buffet. Balleriffic. Wasn't expecting to get upgraded that fat, but we arrived on a Thursday so it wasn't as busy yet.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
^ $50 bucks that time @ Aria, and I told him it was my bachelor party weekend there. Sky Suites are the most presidential shits ever. Open bar upstars, and an open buffet. Balleriffic. Wasn't expecting to get upgraded that fat, but we arrived on a Thursday so it wasn't as busy yet.
yea we got a suite on like the 34th floor of PH, shit was tight, had a air hockey table in it and a 60" plasma. A 40" plasma above the bar in the living room. was $1200 a night for 3 nights. it was a bachelor party so there was like 8 of us so wasent that bad.

only thing that sucked was it was in july and 110degrees outside. so we spent ALOT of time at the pool

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
Aria might be the spot, wish i could get there earlier to have a better chance at the extra ballin suite. im flyin there saturday morning, and might stay somewhere cheap that night, then switch sunday to the dope spot until tuesday.

i found a promo code for aria where its 109 a night and gives a 50 dollar food/drink credit, the deal website i use has that same room for 144 a night so 109 aint bad.

Jul 25, 2007
If your gonna party all night outside the strip and just need a place to sleep, stay at the Monte Carlo. Cheap as fuck and is connected to the City Center. Escalator to City Center is 5 minutes away from Monte Carlos pool. Also, if you hungry and dont feel like spending hella money, the food court is right near the lobby and has McDonalds, Subway, Sbarro, Panda Express and Rubios.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
If your gonna party all night outside the strip and just need a place to sleep, stay at the Monte Carlo. Cheap as fuck and is connected to the City Center. Escalator to City Center is 5 minutes away from Monte Carlos pool. Also, if you hungry and dont feel like spending hella money, the food court is right near the lobby and has McDonalds, Subway, Sbarro, Panda Express and Rubios.
monta carlo popped up for not that cheap actually, 170 sat night and 80 sun mon

i could stay at the luxor or the rio for 55ish tho.

i dont mind a little extra if its worth it and i wanna stay somewhere that will have some 20 dollar upgrades available. so the best looking deal might be packed on slutoween weekend.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
lol, my first time there, we used like 3 buy one get one free admission into TAO that our cab driver gave us. the bouncer looked at us and said "are you serious?" and we were like fuck yea were serious, we still gave him $20 tip per 2 to get in, but he was baffled that we were using the vouchers. Fuck you, then dont print them up and hand them out to cab drivers

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
exactly, but i kno there are some deal slaps. ill post them when i search and find them if nobody else does here first.
http://www.vegas.com/restaurant/specials.html

http://govegas.about.com/od/cheaplasvegas/a/Cheapfood.htm

http://www.cheapovegas.com/vegas_cheapo_eats.php

3 sites with cheap eats

http://www.lasvegasdirect.com/topbuffet.html

this last 1 isnt the cheaps but what they rated the best.

i read about getting food comps and places u play tho so ill see whats good on that. they said play for an hour before asking for a meal comp.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
i was in Vegas for slutoween last year. had some issues and wasnt able to fully enjoy it, but it was crackin

i'll be in vegas Oct 8th-11th.

for cheap food i always use restaurant.com gift certificates. most of the places are off the strip, but its been good food everytime ive used one and usually ends up being less than $10/person when split like 4-5 ways