VEGAS BABY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2005
aight yall,you knows its gettin nicer(well supposed to atleast) summers commin and vegas is callin.Thinkin of plannin a big 10-15 person trip for the end of summer.
been about a year since i been,so im wondering whats news on vegas now
anything new and crackin?
any places blown up and others craped out?
any suggestions on dope spots on the or around the strip?
im planin on going somewhat big,maybe a couple suites that connect,or on big ass exec suite,not sure.

been a while since i seen a vegas thread up on siccness

ante up!!

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
I JUST GOT BACC FROM VEGES!!! IT AIN'T THE SAME NO MORE!!! THEY TOOK DOWN WESTWARD HO, THE FRONTIER AND BUNCH OF OTHERS!!! THERE'S A WHOLE BUNCH OF NEW HOTELS ON THE STRIP THAT DON'T EVEN LOOK LIKE VEGES!!!
I MEAN YEAH, THEY LOOK LIKE NICE HOTEL RESORTS,
BUT NOT VEGAS!!! THEY DON'T HAVE THE VEGAS LIGHTS,
OR THE VEGAS SPICE!!!

I HAD A BLAST, BUT VEGAS DONE CHANGED!!!

Dec 9, 2005
I JUST GOT BACC FROM VEGES!!! IT AIN'T THE SAME NO MORE!!! THEY TOOK DOWN WESTWARD HO, THE FRONTIER AND BUNCH OF OTHERS!!! THERE'S A WHOLE BUNCH OF NEW HOTELS ON THE STRIP THAT DON'T EVEN LOOK LIKE VEGES!!!
I MEAN YEAH, THEY LOOK LIKE NICE HOTEL RESORTS,
BUT NOT VEGAS!!! THEY DON'T HAVE THE VEGAS LIGHTS,
OR THE VEGAS SPICE!!!

I HAD A BLAST, BUT VEGAS DONE CHANGED!!!

Well yeah, I would say that tearing down those bootsie ass places was a change for the better !

Step your Vegas game up Nutt !

Haha, naw but @ DeceptaKhan, you should check out The Palazzo or Venetian, as far as suites go.

You can't go wrong at the following hotels though:

Planet Hollywood
Mirage
Wynn/Encore
Bellagio
The Palms

As far as the younger crowd goes, usually Planet Hollywood, Palms, and Venetian/Palazzo are the most crackin.

Clubs:

xs at The Encore
Tao at The Venetian
Tryst at The Wynn

But if you're going in the summer, the pool parties are just as crackin as the clubs, during the day:

Tao Beach
Rehab at the Hard Rock (Sundays)
Ditch at The Palms on Fridays

Just got back from the fight this weekend, and I'll be back in 2 weeks for Memorial Day weekend (MY BIRTHDAY and UFC 98)

Any more questions just holla. I've become sort of a Las Vegas connoisseur, I've been going out there so damn much.

May 19, 2005
Just got back from the fight this weekend, and I'll be back in 2 weeks for Memorial Day weekend (MY BIRTHDAY and UFC 98)

Any more questions just holla. I've become sort of a Las Vegas connoisseur, I've been going out there so damn much.
How are those fights live,im kinda skeptical.i jus love watchin live on my HD so i can see everything,unless i had front row seats i dont know if it would be that kool

iv done rehab and loved that but im wondering if its blown out know,i might check toa's pool party

Dec 9, 2005
How are those fights live,im kinda skeptical.i jus love watchin live on my HD so i can see everything,unless i had front row seats i dont know if it would be that kool

iv done rehab and loved that but im wondering if its blown out know,i might check toa's pool party
Tao Beach is the fuckin one !

The fights are the shit though, its an electric atmosphere not just on fight night, but throughout the entire weekend. There's a buzz that fills up the whole city, and its just live as fuck.

Sure, you get the best view of all on the TV, but you don't go to a live fight for the best view.

You go for the atmosphere !

You have to go man, especially for one of these mega fights, I was thinking about hitting up UFC 100 too, since thats gonna be one of those mega events.

Vegas is at its fucking pinnacle when its a big event going on.

And the UFC events bring the livest crowds.

May 19, 2005
The fights are the shit though, its an electric atmosphere not just on fight night, but throughout the entire weekend. There's a buzz that fills up the whole city, and its just live as fuck.

Sure, you get the best view of all on the TV, but you don't go to a live fight for the best view.

You go for the atmosphere !

You have to go man, especially for one of these mega fights, I was thinking about hitting up UFC 100 too, since thats gonna be one of those mega events.

Vegas is at its fucking pinnacle when its a big event going on.

And the UFC events bring the livest crowds.
your totally right,i even herd UFC 100 is gonna have 2 title bouts.
im def gonna look into this
could def be a huge hit in the middle of a dope vegas stay

Feb 12, 2004
I just came back today from Vegas and it was crackin as always. The city was fucking packed because of the fight. Bitches everywhere and clubs crowded as fuck. Only thing I hate about Vegas is the flight there due to my phobia of flying. I fucking hate turbulence lol. Got all our stuff from expedia for a good price.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
damn... fuck yall motherfuckers goin to Vegas every other weekend and shit... lol

I'd be broke as fuck

I've only been once... went for New Years Eve 2007/2008... shit was crackin off the hook though

I wanna go back... but I'll be losing my job soon... so I gotta stack my loot as much as possible