Vector(cutco)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
go to the meeting

just wait outside behind a bush till they all come out with their new knife sets and jehova witness suits on then you know the rest.....

May 20, 2008
blood this nigga called me at 8oclockpm

i wasnt even home..nigga told moms to call him back,bitch its 8pm..when i got the message it was like 10, what type a nigga is he..

dude had hella swords and shit in his office..fuck,ima blap 1 of these niggas if they show up at my door

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
Don't do that shit!!! Last year I was on vacation in Chicago and I got a call from their "receptionist" informing me that I was exactly what they were looking for. She said they start off @ $14 an hour, have great benefits, and working for them looks great for you portfolio. I thought that that was odd since I never applied for to work for them, let alone ever heard of the company before... I was jobless @ the time, so of course I was excited @ this opportunity and wasted no time in setting up an appointment as soon as I got back. Since I was the only one out of my friends at the time who was approached by Vector (Cutco), I had nothing to go by besides what I had read on the internet. Everything that I saw was all bad. Well, I thought going to the interview and finding out more about it for myself couldn't hurt, so I drove all the way to Fairfield in the rain, fucked up my interview on purpose, just to see if they were still interested in "hiring" me. When my nigga who I hadn't seen in a min. came through the door, I was shocked to see him... Turns out, this muhfucka who worked there had given me & this other dude's #s as references, or SUCKAS. We talked about the situation that we were both in, and called "Bullshit." We bounced, smoked a couple blunts, and called it a day. Basically, they want you to pay to start working... Huh? Well, they offer a "special", lower rate if you buy their starter pack of knives that you would demonstrate with, but only for that same day. After then, the rate would go higher, then higher, & you get the picture... The fucked up part is that they got fine-ass beezys there to try to lure you in, and some dumb-fucks might sign up just for the deceptive-ass-bitches that work there. Recently, some of my friends have gone through the same bullshit w/ Vector Marketing, and were severely disappointed w/ everything that happened.

I'll just use the bootleg Nike slogan: "JUST DON'T DO IT!"

source: myself... Fuck that company!!!

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
well i dont want to be rude
When they called my house, I told dude "Fuck off, I don't want any fuckin' knives. Thanks for wasting my time, and if you come to my house with some knives, I got some guns to show you..."

Fuck bein' polite when sum1's tryna fuck you over.

You wouldn't even be getting paid all that much from what I remember... You gotta have hella demonstrations and sell hella knives b4 u see any profit, from what I remember

May 20, 2008
yea they had this bad ass lil asian bitch...she came out the back room from out of nowhere..i could of swore it was empty...bitch was hella bad,i was like fuck yea,ima work here and fuck her off top.hahahaha

ima just keep it lit

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
lmao... That's really how they get dudes... Me & the other homey was tryna smash this white girl up in there that was hella bad. Sex really does sell, though. I was down to come back after she got off. But, really fuck Vector/Cutco... Just don't do it.

May 20, 2008
yea i been tryna find that bitch on myspace for hella days...think that was sumthin they programmed in the lab cuz she only came out once and i neva seen her again

Mar 4, 2007
lol. its not that hard to find cute girls.
go to any college campus, and scout out girls for a couple hours, shit, i'd do that lol.

stay in an office get paid 15 n hour to sit there and look pretty.
i'd feel bad for you guys that are gettin fucked over tho haha, knowin the whole scam n shit.

but um, yeah, my cousin in law, he got fucked over w/ some company that sold i think, refrigerators haha. yeaaah he did. how lame is that shit, walkin around, going into old people's homes and be like 'yeah you need to get rid of this 1965 refrigerator, its less efficient than this SUPERFRIDGE MAX 3000" lol.

he said they'd drop them off hella early int he mornin and then pick them up @ 10 at night haha.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
lol yeah they got me like that. So should i just not go or call them up and tell them i'm not interested?
Yeah, they don't pay that well. I suggest you hit up my boy Ibrahim. He can help you make some REAL money. Just follow his directions.

DEAR SIR,

I GOT YOUR CONTACT FROM A CONFIDENTIAL SOURCE THAT INFORMED ME YOU HAVE THE CAPABILITY OF TRANSACTING A BUSINESS OF THIS GREAT MAGNITUDE.

I WISH TO INTRODUCE MYSELF TO YOU. I AM COL. IBRAHIM MUSTAPHA (RTD), ELDER BROTHER TO MAJOR HAMZA AL MUSTAPHA WHO WAS THE FORMER CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER TO THE MILITARY DICTATOR OF NIGERIA, GENERAL SANI ABACHA. THE LATE GENERAL SANI ABACHA DIED UNEXPECTEDLY ON THE 8TH OF JUNE 1998. HIS COLLEAGUES IN THE ARMY POISONED HIM IN THE PRESIDENTIAL VILLA (ASO ROCK) BECAUSE HE RULED NIGERIA WITH AN IRON HAND.

WITH THE DEATH OF THE DICTATOR, ELECTIONS WERE HELD IN THE COUNTRY AND A CIVILIAN ADMINISTRATION WAS SWORN INTO POWER. WITH THE ADVENT OF THE NEW CIVILIAN ADMINISTRATION, A DECISION WAS TAKEN BY THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA TO PROBE AND PROSECUTE ALL MILITARY OFFICERS THAT SERVED IN THE LAST MILITARY REGIME OF THE LATE GENERAL SANI ABACHA. MY BROTHER, MAJOR HAMZA AL MUSTAPHA WAS SINGLED OUT BY THE GOVERNMENT OF THE DAY AS AN ARMY OFFICER THAT MUST BE PUNISHED BECAUSE OF HIS CLOSENESS TO THE LATE DICTATOR AND GROSS HUMAN RIGHT ABUSES ON THE CITIZENS OF NIGERIA. MY BROTHER AND I WERE BEST OF FRIENDS AND HE SHARED ALL HIS SECRETS WITH ME.

THE FORMER CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER TO THE LATE HEAD OF STATE MAJOR HAMZA AL MUSTAPHA HAD PRIVATE ACCOUNTS THAT ARE WORTH HUNDREDS MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS AROUND THE WORLD. PRESENTLY HE HAS BEEN ARRESTED BY THE GOVERNMENT OF THE DAY AND IS PRESENTLY HELD IN PRISON ON TRUMPED UP CHARGES ON BEHALF OF THE STATE. I WAS DIRECTLY INFORMED BY MY CONTACTS AT THE PRESIDENTIAL VILLA, THAT HE WILL BE CONVICTED BECAUSE OF HIS POSITION AS THE FORMER CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER TO THE LATE DICTATOR.

SHORTLY BEFORE THE PRESENT GOVERNMENT ARRESTED MY BROTHER, HE ENTRUSTED TO ME THE SUM OF US$30.5M FOR SAFEKEEPING. THIS AMOUNT WAS TO BE SENT TO HIS MISTRESS IN LEBANON TO LAUNDER FOR HIM. I HAVE SINCE HAD THIS AMOUNT WITH ME STASHED AWAY A PRIVATE SECURITY COMPANY IN NIGERIA. I CANNOT SEND THIS MONEY TO MY BROTHER'S MISTRESS ANY MORE BECAUSE OF THE SITUATION OF THINGS OVER HERE. I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE IN MOVING AND SECURING THIS MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT ABROAD. I WILL ADEQUATELY COMPENSATE YOU WITH 20% OF THE TOTAL SUM FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE AND CO-OPERATION WITH ME TO MOVE THIS FUND OUT OF THE COUNTRY.

THE PRESENT ADMINISTRATION COLLECTIVELY RETIRED NINETY-TWO SERVING OFFICERS INCLUDING MYSELF A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO. THIS MONEY IS NOT SAFE WHERE IT IS KEPT ANY MORE BECAUSE THERE ARE INDICATIONS THAT ALL THE RETIRED OFFICERS MIGHT HAVE THEIR ESTATE CONFISCATED AS PART OF THE CURRENT SANITATION EXERCISE TO STOP CORRUPTION IN THE COUNTRY. ALREADY OUR VARIOUS PRIVATE BANK ACCOUNTS HAVE BEEN FROZEN PENDING THE OUTCOME OF THEIR INVESTIGATION AND WE ARE BEING CLOSELY MONITORED. I INTEND TO SAFEGUARD AND INVEST THIS AMOUNT OF MONEY ABROAD WITH A RELIABLE FOREIGN BUSINESS PARTNER SO THAT WE CAN INVEST THE FUNDS IN REAL ESTATE BUSINESS IN YOUR COUNTRY. THAT IS WHY I AM SOLICITING YOUR ASSISTANCE AND COOPERATION AS REGARDS THIS BUSINESS. ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN CONCLUDED WITH A SECURITY COMPANY THAT HAS FOREIGN OFFICE IN EUROPE TO RECEIVE THE MONEY IN CASH, DEPENDING ON WHERE IS CONVENIENT FOR YOU.

PLEASE INDICATE YOUR WILLINGNESS TO ASSIST ME BY SENDING TO ME THE FOLLOWING AS THE BENEFICIARY INFORMATION; BENEFICIARY'S NAME, ADDRESS AND YOUR PRIVATE PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS SO THAT I CAN CONTACT YOU AND COMMENCE THE TRANSACTION IN EARNEST. I
AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU VERY SOON.

BEST REGARDS.

COL. IBRAHIM MUSTAPHA (RTD)

Aug 9, 2006
hahahahah COMEDY!! my lazy ass bummy friend hit me up the other day like "bro i got a job payin hella good...they hired my ass allready and blaH BLAH.."

it ended up being this place lmaooooooo.....i told him "IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE.....THEN IT 99 PERCENT OF THE TIME IS!!!"

you have to pay THEM to get like a start up kit or some shit like that....i was telling my bummy ass friend they probally make more money off idiots buying the "starter" kit then actually selling knives....

lameeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Man sometimes I wonder why people fuck with shit like this. What about working at say like a Best Buy, Costco, Safeway or some shit if you're looking for something with easy requirements to get into. Step your resume game up!