Vector(cutco)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2007
i've heard pay at costco aint bad, and if you are muscular and wanna work out more often, then wah-lah, got yourself a job.

i've heard costco can range from 10/hr-12/hr for starting.

May 20, 2008
damn im embarrased cuz i was hella juiced cuz my last job i had i was gettin paid 15per hr and that was sorting mail at the post office..so i was like woah shit 17.70$ per hr? crackin!! fuck them niggas tho

Mar 27, 2006
lol You were scheduled to begin your training with Vector at the office on Thursday, June 26th at 12:00 PM. When you didn't arrive, we were forced to

begin the training seminar without you.

Can you please give us an immediate call at ****** and speak with

one of our staff? We would like to hear what happened to keep you from

arriving as scheduled so we can decide together whether we should

reschedule your training for another date.

If something legitimate kept you from arriving as scheduled, we might work

with you this one time to ensure you can retain your position. If you did

not show up because you wish to cancel your position with Vector for some

reason, please give us a courtesy call so we don't contact you again.

We look forward to hearing from you!
got this after not showing up so now i feel obliged to call

Nov 1, 2004
I remember when I was like 19 I got suckerd into a job interview at a similar place in hayward that sold "flowers". I think it was off clawitter road near 92. the next day was a training session where they drive you in a bucket all over the bay and have you walking into random business (grocery stores, malls, stores) and sell flowers to random customers and even employess in other stores. I remember seeing the guy that was training me get yelled at and kicked out of hella stores for soliciting. That was one of the most degrading days of my life. I still want to burn that business down, hella shady pyramid scheme.

Mar 27, 2006
bump. . .i never went through with that job thankfully. I've been working for my city's parks and recreation program since then but now i got an interview for a job at a Winco warehouse. Anybody ever work there or know of someone working there? My bro is the one who basically hooked me up with it and all i keep hearing is good things about the place.