VA-Strange_Noize_Tour-(Bonus_CD)-2007

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2006
i hope you meynerds arent serious...you kats sound like some straight nerds and shit...im going to act like ya'll are kidding cause you sound like virgins...if you spend as much time chasing pussy as you do unrar'in files you might actually have a life....lol...fuckin idiots...sucks you guys represent tech n9ne fans...non pussy getin bitches....lol..

Jun 29, 2005
this forum has nothin g to do with pussy so why is that your only come back. I think u just high nig and need to sit the fuck back and leave the keys alone before u overwhelm yourself. u take your breaks to go smoke your stogies, prob aint even no bud. ur sorry homeboy. i hope someone bans your uneducated ass.

Jun 29, 2005
ill keep posting so the peasant can keep building his replies up since this is obviously the only thread he can relate in. As for Arizona???? U prob wouldn't make it a day where i come from locc without gettin jumped. Downtown Phoenix son. Don't look like your too proud of where your from son. Holla

Sep 26, 2002
It's called something like Cactus-Ass-Desert or something... not sure... the second hardest next ta Sahara

haaahaha just playin but say hi to dave mustaine and alice cooper

EDIT: isnt "Cooper's Town" in Phoenix? it's like a hard rock cafe or Fridays but alice coopers... and it's a sports/rock bar.... not sure if it exists anymore tho

Jan 12, 2003
Blaze1 said:
thanks chap...easy answer...some kats do understand that not everybody knows everything about everything...that's what a forum is for...why kats feel they need to blast other kats for askin question really shows they're mental level, but makes no sense in forums.....k.i.m.
no problem

Apr 25, 2006
nnutthowzer said:
ill keep posting so the peasant can keep building his replies up since this is obviously the only thread he can relate in. As for Arizona???? U prob wouldn't make it a day where i come from locc without gettin jumped. Downtown Phoenix son. Don't look like your too proud of where your from son. Holla
man you put that extra c on that locc man you really are hard, you aint no joke...but all jokes aside the retirement capital of the world dont have nothing on where im from....but dont trip on that...you just keep hittin me back so i can build up my posts....icandy here i come.