VA-Strange_Noize_Tour-(Bonus_CD)-2007

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2005
some people just like to hate or rather be negative instead of appreciating even if it was a duplicate post. We tryin to hook ya'll up. Anyone notice a difference in quality?

Jun 29, 2005
i can notice a difference in the background persussion and voice clairity just out my computer speakers. Maybe its cause i have a good ear for music as i have done mixing (Mixdown) n some of my peepz production. .....aint noithin like the wavs(should of got them!) but this CD wasn't really mastered real high. These are actually the lowest bitrates I've ever seen for Tech N9ne. Usualy everythings all high and hard sounding but then again it wasn't mastered by the same kat that does his albums (mayne)!

Apr 25, 2006
pyromanaic414 said:
jesus christ...the trial ends but then u can just right click and unrar the shit anyway
YOU DONT LIKE TO GIVE OUT ANSWERS HUH? MOST KATS ON THIS SITE LOVE TO BE THE "KNOW-IT-ALLS" BUT YOU SEEM TO GET IRRITATED THAT YOU KNOW EVERYTHING....INTERESTING...THX THO CHAP!!!