VA-Strange_Noize_Tour-(Bonus_CD)-2007

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2006
Blaze1 said:
YOU DONT LIKE TO GIVE OUT ANSWERS HUH? MOST KATS ON THIS SITE LOVE TO BE THE "KNOW-IT-ALLS" BUT YOU SEEM TO GET IRRITATED THAT YOU KNOW EVERYTHING....INTERESTING...THX THO CHAP!!!
damn u need to read.. what he is sayin is yes they want u to pay for it, but once the trial ends u can just click it away and bamm u got winrar to use!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2006
i understand what he meant chap...did YOU read that i said thanks for the info? my statement was made in general. but thanks for putting what he said in lamens terms. you nailed it...k.i.m.

Jun 29, 2005
naw i feel Pyro's point. If your literate enough to be in this forum, than u should at least know how(at least read) to unzip somethin and where to get it(Yahoo, Google, Need I say more?) No hard feelings Gangxta Chap (LOL) Get WinRAR For Dummies! lol

Sep 16, 2006
but this CD wasn't really mastered real high. These are actually the lowest bitrates I've ever seen for Tech N9ne.
Yup this CD was mastered like shit. It really brings down the song “Sacrifice” for me, sound quality just isn’t good. I mean you can say "Well, it was free" but people paid $180 for the package.

Jan 18, 2006
Blaze1 said:
ANYBODY KNOW WHAT PROGRAM YOU NEED TO RUN THE .RAR FILE? IS THAT COMING UP FOR THE REST OF YOU KATS?
use winrar. just search it on google i think theres links for it in i candy too

why does it have kaliko spelled with a c? (calico)

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
No clue why Kaliko is with a 'C,' but things like that always irritate me. Also, I seen someone else say that "Do What You Gotta Do" isn't even the Kottonmouth Kings but rather Dirtball & Big B. *Blinks*

Apr 25, 2006
nnutthowzer said:
naw i feel Pyro's point. If your literate enough to be in this forum, than u should at least know how(at least read) to unzip somethin and where to get it(Yahoo, Google, Need I say more?) No hard feelings Gangxta Chap (LOL) Get WinRAR For Dummies! lol
hey thanks for your opinion....but it's just that, u and pyro that is.

Sep 26, 2002
nnutthowzer said:
WHY?
What if all your friends always use winzip? and if it's your first time seen something like a .rar?

it's not about literacy, it's about havin come across something or not

Apr 25, 2006
betthatstang said:
just download winrar and unrar the file

thanks chap...easy answer...some kats do understand that not everybody knows everything about everything...that's what a forum is for...why kats feel they need to blast other kats for askin question really shows they're mental level, but makes no sense in forums.....k.i.m.

Jun 29, 2005
in10city_131x said:
WHY?
What if all your friends always use winzip? and if it's your first time seen something like a .rar?

it's not about literacy, it's about havin come across something or not
Do i need to quote my shit. I said READ/SEARCH as well in which once again if your intelligent enought to use the net u should know how to find an answer for shit like that. Yahoo/Google search .zip or how to zip and u would find a quicker answer than waitng for one in a Strange Forum!

Apr 25, 2006
^^^but not everyone is the man like you dude! you know everything...why cant we just ask you...? i mean it takes me 3 seconds to ask the question here and post it....than while im waiting for your answer...i could smoke a blunt or get some head....but if i take your route....only i dont have as much internet time on my hands as you do....and search on the web...i could be there for hours....that means the blunt and bomb head has to wait...feel me? no you dont...just k.i.m.

Jan 17, 2007
‫‬‭‮‪‫‬‭‮‫‬‭‮‪‫‬‭‮҉another fucking pointless fucking bunch of posts brought to you by siccness

Jun 29, 2005
Blaze1 said:
^^^but not everyone is the man like you dude! you know everything...why cant we just ask you...? i mean it takes me 3 seconds to ask the question here and post it....than while im waiting for your answer...i could smoke a blunt or get some head....but if i take your route....only i dont have as much internet time on my hands as you do....and search on the web...i could be there for hours....that means the blunt and bomb head has to wait...feel me? no you dont...just k.i.m.
ur just sad bro to keep goin with this. If you aint put in work to at least learn how to search than u dont belong with advance shit or shared tech this forum has to offer. Like i said even for a newbie would take 5-10 mins to find the info u needed. Look what your question turned this thread into. End of topic homie. Enjoy this lil sampler as its probobly the first successful download uve completed. If that... :) Later dunn!