URBAN LEGEND GET DOWN 13 @ DREAMSTREET LIVE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2007

Earthquake Productions presents Urban Legend Get Down 13 @ dreamstreet live in ocean beach.for those who don't know yes daygo has monthly shows where we come together on one stage and tear it down!!!im sure other heads on the siccness know about these events but not enough of us are coming out to show our support for daygo.i'm takin the opportunity to share this wit yall becuz we wanna see daygo blow.so if you really support the city leave ya thursday night open and come show ya support.i see all the threads bout the growth of the city and this is the ONLY way its gonna happen is if we come out to these events and make it a major thing for the city.hope to see yall there.daygo city allday!!! 1'hunnid

Jun 22, 2007
IT GOES DOWN TONIGHT THOSE WHO IN THE TOWN AND YOU GOT A SICCNESS ACCT SHOULD COME OUT AND SUPPORT!!!SEE YALL THERE.DAYGO CITY ALLDAY!!1'HUNNID

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Stay away from Sau he is gonna get ya faded,until your face feels numb and you start getting all sentimental.
man that dude had 100 shots on the bar no lie tha last time i hung out with him and the heaterville camp i cant drink like them samoans lol i tried lol but they was already tossed when i got there lmao...

Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
man that dude had 100 shots on the bar no lie tha last time i hung out with him and the heaterville camp i cant drink like them samoans lol i tried lol but they was already tossed when i got there lmao...
haha what it do coop.. we didnt catch u yesterday.. but all my peoples did they thang at the show last night , even artists that didnt perform came thru like 00beezo and treali deuce.. i was a tipsy as a muthafucka all over the place.. lol.. but it was koo on some local shit with local support.. good vibe that night..

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
haha what it do coop.. we didnt catch u yesterday.. but all my peoples did they thang at the show last night , even artists that didnt perform came thru like 00beezo and treali deuce.. i was a tipsy as a muthafucka all over the place.. lol.. but it was koo on some local shit with local support.. good vibe that night..
man i hate i had to miss it i was looking forward to attending you know i support all the local shit but i had issues no how that goes!!! catch you at the next one!!!

Sep 28, 2004
NO SHIT HUH COOP, SAU SAID "HAVE A COUPLE SHOTS WIT ME" I GET TO THE BAR AND ITS LIKE 50 SHOT GLASSES AND 4 PEOPLE. I CAME ON SOME CHILLIN SHIT AND LEFT ON SOME LEAD FOOT SHIT.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
NO SHIT HUH COOP, SAU SAID "HAVE A COUPLE SHOTS WIT ME" I GET TO THE BAR AND ITS LIKE 50 SHOT GLASSES AND 4 PEOPLE. I CAME ON SOME CHILLIN SHIT AND LEFT ON SOME LEAD FOOT SHIT.
i guess me and sau would make good friends then.

sounds like im the only person that can hang lol

ima have to do the young sau alcohol challenge at a show

Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
haha, what it do beez... i had a good time that night g.. get at me though so we can get this ball rolling..
damn why everything gotta be 21&up, i needa get myself a fake id lmao
the next show is 18&up and u can smoke blunts inside this venue..
i guess me and sau would make good friends then.

sounds like im the only person that can hang lol

ima have to do the young sau alcohol challenge at a show
well step up to the challenge brotha gas.. lol naaaah it aint no challenge im clowning we drinkin just to gig.. if u like to get it giggin come fuck witcha boy..

Dec 24, 2003
also big shot out to the homie dj junk.. my brotha we hittin pb sometime this weekend and we goin snow bunny hunting... drinks on the team, good lookin out for holdin me down g...
You know it aint nothin Brotha. Didnt know yall came back, I would have hit a couple of them shots.

And yeah you know I'm wit that Sno Bunny Hunt!! Lol...Jus let me know

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Its on a saturday thats cool....even tiny mille may be able to go

Tiny milli Aka Barthaliemeu.

Tiny M - Mom can I go to the young Sau show?

Mother - You Know Barthaliemeu I do not like you going to them gangster rap shows..its dangerous and there will be alcohol and drugs

Tiny M - Ah shucks mom, but young Sau he even has songs that are positive and uplifting.

Mother - Bart you know I do not like you out on school night, besides its damp at night and you might catch cold.

Tiny m - Golly G willikers mom the shows on a Saturday night and i will wear that argyle v- neck sweater you knitted for me for christmas and be home by my curfew.

Mother - Oh bart you know I worry about you drink this ovaltine and i will talk it over with your father...

To be continued.................

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
What Up 50..You gonna roll too?
Hey Junk how you doing? I can not go..isn't there an age limit...I probably will be at the senior citizen center playing bingo. Naw If I was living in dago Id be there at this event. Dago has alot of shows that are entertaining...Did Sau tell Ya we gonna do a project...I cant say when it will be done , but he has the first 4 beats.