URBAN LEGEND GET DOWN 13 @ DREAMSTREET LIVE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 24, 2003
Hey Junk how you doing? I can not go..isn't there an age limit...I probably will be at the senior citizen center playing bingo. Naw If I was living in dago Id be there at this event. Dago has alot of shows that are entertaining...Did Sau tell Ya we gonna do a project...I cant say when it will be done , but he has the first 4 beats.
Haha... We could use a Greeter at the entrance.

Yeah Sau was tellin me about the project. Cant wait to check it out. If he got 4 beats they as good as done. Sau got that drive to get his music to the masses. Let me know if you need any help with anything once its pressed and in need of promotion.

Nov 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
Its on a saturday thats cool....even tiny mille may be able to go

Tiny milli Aka Barthaliemeu.

Tiny M - Mom can I go to the young Sau show?

Mother - You Know Barthaliemeu I do not like you going to them gangster rap shows..its dangerous and there will be alcohol and drugs

Tiny M - Ah shucks mom, but young Sau he even has songs that are positive and uplifting.

Mother - Bart you know I do not like you out on school night, besides its damp at night and you might catch cold.

Tiny m - Golly G willikers mom the shows on a Saturday night and i will wear that argyle v- neck sweater you knitted for me for christmas and be home by my curfew.

Mother - Oh bart you know I worry about you drink this ovaltine and i will talk it over with your father...

To be continued.................
i didnt know it wasnt coo to be under 21...

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
i didnt know it wasnt coo to be under 21...
Naw its cool.

Father - Barthalemiuex your mother tells me that you want to attend some festivities Saturday night where a rapper is going to perform. Is your cousin Ivester going to take you?

Tiny Mille - No dad I was gonna take my date Griselda, remember she is the girl I told you about.

Father - Yes I remember her, but I really like your last girlfriend Gertrude. Son I am disappointed because I thought you would be attending Saturday night bible study, and you know I do not approve of that rap music...bunch of noise.

Tiny Milli - Father i promise to be home by 11 P.M. and I will do yardwork after church tomorrow with you.

Father - Son enjoy the event, and no drinking that hyphy juice.