Updated photos:

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2007
LOL thats the thing, this kid was born without a neck its a trip... we all call him no neck, he a cool ass cat though but he look weird as shit... he got this big ol' scar on the back of his head and down his back someshit happen to him when he was a kid i guess, i never asked cuzz i really dont give a fuck he a cool as kid

Nov 15, 2007
yea i never understood that about the movie and the game... they kind of fucked up that movie but you know what it still kicks ass for some reason... especially when i was a youngsta

Nov 15, 2007
dude in front is me, and meghan was hideing them from the jump wearing the 3 shirts and shit like it was cold... and that killer on the far right is some wierdo that meghan is cool with ask her... me and that kid didnt get along... he looks like ron jeremys son

Jul 4, 2007
hahaha...god...thats FUNNNAAY...Geoff does kinda look lika killa/ron jeremys son...

check my myspace for morrrrrrrrrre

and P.S

I wasnt tryin to hide shit...ima DD kid theres NO HIDING...

and it was cold...nukka

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
hahaha...god...thats FUNNNAAY...Geoff does kinda look lika killa/ron jeremys son...

check my myspace for morrrrrrrrrre

and P.S

I wasnt tryin to hide shit...ima DD kid theres NO HIDING...

and it was cold...nukka
Were you on hed PE's NWO song "Work On This"

You remind of that girl saying "bow down bitches"

just wondering, since anything can pretty much happen these days