Updated photos:

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2006
Me and ungodd would beat your ass in a fight simply because we know how to WIN a fight. Not act hard in a fight
Some of us don't need weapons to win. That's the bottom line. And really what the fuck is mace gonna do against 5 dudes? It's gonna get your ass smashed even more.

Lol. You faggots have basically admitted you've never even been in a fight. LMAO. Isn't it past your bed time. Run along you wimpy ass little kid. Lol.

May 24, 2002
I never had to worry about getting jumped by 5 guys...maybe thats because I live in a white suburb were people can use words to solve problems instead of fighting like the apes do.

You are all real men now because you beat up someone in a fair fight.... get real :cheeky:

Nov 14, 2006
Oh well dude. I'm from a small farm town in Nor Cal, where all we'd do was beat each other up then party afterward. Then after we got drunk we'd fuck each other up again. Then we'd party some more. It's all there was to do. We'd have fight clubs after school where we'd box on the railroad tracks. That's just the way small town Nor Cal life is.

But whatever to each his own.

May 24, 2002
Oh well dude. I'm from a small farm town in Nor Cal, where all we'd do was beat each other up then party afterward. Then after we got drunk we'd fuck each other up again. Then we'd party some more. It's all there was to do. We'd have fight clubs after school where we'd box on the railroad tracks. That's just the way small town Nor Cal life is.

that not only sounds fun but smart :cheeky:

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
I never had to worry about getting jumped by 5 guys...maybe thats because I live in a white suburb were people can use words to solve problems instead of fighting like the apes do.

You are all real men now because you beat up someone in a fair fight.... get real :cheeky:
I see white people fight all the time, I saw two white girls beatin the shit out of eachother for a dude who look like Slim Shady, and then slim shady went and punched out her brother

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com

that's all there is to do in Nor Cal, drink or fight or both

May 24, 2002
I see white people fight all the time, I saw two white girls beatin the shit out of eachother for a dude who look like Slim Shady, and then slim shady went and punched out her brother
who said white people dont fight?
all i said was I dont live in a ghetto and dont have to worry about being jumped.

go play in traffic. :cheeky: