Updated photos:

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2006
Damn Tim for someone who listens to the wicket shit you sure act like a bitch. I mean fuck, I remember when I was 14 I fought my girlfriends brother who was like 20, and basically won until his boys jumped in. Shit I also remember getting jumped by a group of Northerners that same year and didn't even give a fuck. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. The town I grew up in the only fucking thing to do was fight motherfuckers. One time I was maced and that shit was the pussiest thing I've ever seen anybody do. Dude maced me then ran like a bitch.

To quote the movie Fight Club "How much can you even know about yourself if you've never been in fight."

A fucking real fight. Not being a bitch and pulling a weapon on someone.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Damn Tim for someone who listens to the wicket shit you sure act like a bitch. I mean fuck, I remember when I was 14 I fought my girlfriends brother who was like 20, and basically won until his boys jumped in. Shit I also remember getting jumped by a group of Northerners that same year and didn't even give fuck. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. The town I grew up in the only fucking thing to do was fight motherfuckers. One time I was maced and that shit was the pussiest thing I've ever seen anybody do. Dude maced me then ran like a bitch.

To quote the movie Fight Club "How much can you even know about yourself if you've never been in fight."

A fucking real fight. Not being a bitch and pulling a weapon on someone.
agreed

May 24, 2002
win > lose

Common sense ftw
REAL CHOP ^

Call it a bitch move or whatever the fact is I wont end up on the bad side of an ass kicking.

I dont have gangsta buddies to impress, I dont need to earn no street cred. If you think getting into a 1 on 1 fist fight makes you a man then you are dead wrong...getting your face stomped into the mud doesnt make you a man. Being a successful winner... thats what makes you a man.

I would rather be a bitch and a winner then a half beaten to death guy laying in the dirt.

Timm

Banned
Sep 16, 2008
REAL CHOP ^

I dont have gangsta buddies to impress, I dont need to earn no street cred. If you think getting into a 1 on 1 fist fight makes you a man then you are dead wrong...getting your face stomped into the mud doesnt make you a man. Being a successful winner... thats what makes you a man.
Seriously lol, if I escape a jumping of 5 on 1 by using a little mace I'm a bitch? Whatever dude not like some shitty computer mic rapper who is acting hard on a message board is gonna make me feel less of myself. If i started the fight, then shit using weapons or mace would kinda be a bitch move. But getting jumped by people older and bigger than myself I dont give a fuck what you may call me, I am making it out of that shit.

at least Ungod has some fucking common sense unlike these "badasses"

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I have received death threats.
Seriously lol, if I escape a jumping of 5 on 1 by using a little mace I'm a bitch? Whatever dude not like some shitty computer mic rapper who is acting hard on a message board is gonna make me feel less of myself. If i started the fight, then shit using weapons or mace would kinda be a bitch move. But getting jumped by people older and bigger than myself I dont give a fuck what you may call me, I am making it out of that shit.

at least Ungod has some fucking common sense unlike these "badasses"
aight Tim fuck it, you do what you want and shit, who gives a damn

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Me and ungodd would beat your ass in a fight simply because we know how to WIN a fight. Not act hard in a fight
you've admitted to having your Mars CD jacked, having to use mace, using cheap shots, and running from a fight

and now your saying that you have to get a another person, possibly a grown man to beat me in a fight

internet thuggin is for you homie