Updated photos:

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2008
the only reason why the important cities are in the east coast cuz civilized people came from the east and migrated out of there.

ive been to jersy...east coast weed is weak. shit didnt even get me high, its like bammer but green. yall gotta spend top of the line ammounts for suttn i can pick up going to the dude infront of the liqour store by my house

fuck the castro district lmao

yea but u gotta weak eskimo jackets for a good fraction of the year and still be cold as fuck...i wore them glasses like 4 times...u lose

Jul 3, 2008
get the fuck outa here u racist fuck...ur fuckin reatarded...u ether didnt comprehend what i said or went hella far away from the point i was makng to make ur ignorant ass statemenr
im dippin out this thread...cuz it jus got hella ignorant and its bout to turn into a big ass discussion which im not tryna be a part of

ill come bakk when some sexy female posts sum pix

May 24, 2002
get the fuck outa here u racist fuck...ur fuckin reatarded...u ether didnt comprehend what i said or went hella far away from the point i was makng to make ur ignorant ass statemenr
im dippin out this thread...cuz it jus got hella ignorant and its bout to turn into a big ass discussion which im not tryna be a part of

ill come bakk when some sexy female posts sum pix
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA