Updated photos:

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
Yep, FADED brand. Perculator inside. It was originally $365. I got it for $296 because i didnt need the bowl it came with and plus it was my 18th birthday. I'm a classy smoker.
the most i ever spent on a bong was a Gerome Baker bong. $500

2 months into having it i droped it and broke it.... I cried that whole day :(

now my best one is a RooR bong

Feb 11, 2008
www.myspace.com
the most i ever spent on a bong was a Gerome Baker bong. $500

2 months into having it i droped it and broke it.... I cried that whole day :(

now my best one is a RooR bong
Alot of my friends have RooRs. I used to have a smaller Faded bong that was dope too. My dog knocked it over and broke the stem.

I was going to get it fixed, but my gf threw it across the room and shattered it on the fourth of july last year because she was mad at me.

It's alright though because she helped pay for most of the three footer.

Nov 14, 2006
East > West

Your whole fucking state is going to end up in the ocean, while we sit here with all the major cities/ important places in not only America, but the world.
Fool Cali could be it's own fucking country. We rank 8th in the whole world in economy. Our agriculture provides food for most the U.S. and world. The entertainment industry here makes billions and has huge influence across the world. All these movies you fags watch come from here. Not to mention we are the only state with all 5 ecosystems. I can go fuck a bitch on the beach, snow board in the mountains, or ride dirt bikes in the desert, any day of the week. And our weed is the fuckin chronic. So go fuck your self with your boring ass East Coast.

Mar 22, 2007
Yep, FADED brand. Perculator inside. It was originally $365. I got it for $296 because i didnt need the bowl it came with and plus it was my 18th birthday. I'm a classy smoker.
Daamn that is one pricey pipe! We used to walk two miles in the blazing cali sun without sunscreen! and cut bamboo trees and make our own organic bamboo bongs! last forever and powerful hits:knockout:

Sep 16, 2008
Fool Cali could be it's own fucking country. We rank 8th in the whole world in economy. Our agriculture provides food for most the U.S. and world. The entertainment industry here makes billions and has huge influence across the world. All these movies you fags watch come from here. Not to mention we are the only state with all 5 ecosystems. I can go fuck a bitch on the beach, snow board in the mountains, or ride dirt bikes in the desert, any day of the week. And our weed is the fuckin chronic. So go fuck your self with your boring ass East Coast.
East>West

Nov 14, 2006
That's all fools back east can say. They can't break down one thing better. I've been to most of the major East Coast cities, and while some are impressive like NYC with the buildings and shit. Most are just cold places filled with people that are not friendly that got a fucking chip on their shoulder. Fuck Boston, NY, Philly, and DC. The People in the Mid West and West Coast are much more friendly and down. I will say I like Miami though, that place is dope.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
West Side the Best Side

May 24, 2002
That's all fools back east can say. They can't break down one thing better. I've been to most of the major East Coast cities, and while some are impressive like NYC with the buildings and shit. Most are just cold places filled with people that are not friendly that got a fucking chip on their shoulder. Fuck Boston, NY, Philly, and DC. The People in the Mid West and West Coast are much more friendly and down. I will say I like Miami though, that place is dope.

ITS FUCKING COLD.... of course no one is going to be friendly :angry:

Sep 6, 2008

im from NYC!!! and ur 100 percent right.. we got act like were better then everybody and truth is.. we are.. go suck a dick

Sep 16, 2008
It's ok if you can't handle the people of the east, that's what the west is for. and it'sonly cold for like 3 months here lol, people act like it's antartica.