UNRELEASED MISTAH FAB TRACK - Change A Lil'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
http://music.swtbrds.com/blog/2009/08/19/mistah-fab-change-lil-prod-al-jieh/

From an unreleased Bay Area Block Stars album we recorded back in 04/05. Long story short FAB came by the studio right after Super Sick Wid It starting getting mad run on the radio. He said, "Chinese Mike, "What concept you want for this song?" So I told him, "Give me that top of the world shit, let the people know how it feels to go from nothing to something, hearing your song on the radio all day." I love this song, it came out hot.

Oct 28, 2003
this is much better then the music he is making in 2009. It's sad because he HAD a chance to have a chance based on his talent. Now he is trying to get on with gimmicks and worldstar views. I think he should go underground, reinvent himself and come brand new...because people are not feeling anything coming from him right now.

Jun 10, 2005
glad everyone feels the track. ill be droppin other unreleased songs i produced for chinese mike's bay area blockstars 2 compilation in the coming weeks, so stay on the look out.

the kind words are appreciated.

wait till yall hear the new davinci project coming out later this year THE DAY THE TURF STOOD STILL. check out his new mixtape in the meantime, out tuesday BUTTER & GUNZ 2.

Nov 15, 2005
Thanks 4 the link. Are your Block Star DVD's and comp's still available? I remember seein' 1 that featured a lot of Jacka and Husalah.

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
i wish that blockstar vol 2 came out. or vol 1 was mastered better.

that shit was dope. how come it never dropped?

Apr 8, 2004
Thanks 4 the link. Are your Block Star DVD's and comp's still available? I remember seein' 1 that featured a lot of Jacka and Husalah.
try youtube - they got some of that shit on there. if you really want a copy of something i got em all on DVD CD (momentos) but I dont got a CD or DVD burner at the moment haha

the first mixtape was a lightweight classic

Apr 8, 2004
glad everyone feels the track. ill be droppin other unreleased songs i produced for chinese mike's bay area blockstars 2 compilation in the coming weeks, so stay on the look out.

the kind words are appreciated.

wait till yall hear the new davinci project coming out later this year THE DAY THE TURF STOOD STILL. check out his new mixtape in the meantime, out tuesday BUTTER & GUNZ 2.
they're gonna shit when they hear the other songs