UNRELEASED MISTAH FAB TRACK - Change A Lil'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
i wish that blockstar vol 2 came out. or vol 1 was mastered better.

that shit was dope. how come it never dropped?
the second CD never dropped for a lotta reasons but without getting into it there's a lotta politics in bay area rap and a lot of haters fighting over crumbs. so i went left and got into the mainstream game - did a deal with universal for some racks, put out DVDs with TI, Lil Wayne, Snoop Dogg, Too Short and E40 on em. at the time i was going to uc davis and almost dropped out of school. by the time i got around to wanting to put the CD out that hyphy thing had passed, ppl werent even copping music and i did't need the money.

- edit - i almost forgot that originally i was gonna do it with smc through b-legit and block movement but i had funk with an artist on the label so that got shot down. didn't want to do it through urbanlife/city hall (one love to ryan and kerry) so that's basically all your options right there. walt liquor (planet asia's manager) and i pitched the 2nd bay area block stars project to our label in 06 and they shot it down, said there wasn't any money in it. so there you go

on some other shit, i got a whole Tech N9ne DVD that Strange Music wouldn't clear after I shot it and also I did a DVD with Jay Rock, blood dude from Watts who's down with Game - went to his projects and slept on dude dawg's couch for hella days. maybe i'll put those out someday too.

holla

Apr 8, 2004
basically this was an expensive ass hobby that i broke even on (which most people don't ever do) and learned a lot from. in my work as a project manager i use a lot of the same skills that i learned from making rap projects and still deal with a lot of bullshit, though less hazardous for your physical well being.