unpopular opinions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
CreepinOnAhComeUP @CreepinOnAhComeUP How you feel about this breh???
I want to like Jack in the Box... when it's hot and fresh the burgers are pretty good, the fries are good, their ice cream shakes with whipped cream and a cherry on top are amazing, the mysterious soy tacos are really really good especially with a little buttermilk ranch sauce on there. All their weird munchies stoner menu things look like stomach aches and diarrhea waiting to happen and their chicken strips and appetizers are terrible and the food is NEVER hot and fresh. It's bad 4/5 times. Ive been to at least eight different JITB locations and the failure rate is too damn high, and the chance of them forgetting something in your order is tremendous. They have a thing that times how long someone is in the drive thru and it beeps at them and they get yelled at or scolded or some shit for poor speed so they're always rushing to hand you something and have you leave. Plus their hiring standards are questionable, I've seen super obvious tweakers and junkies working drivethru, at a much higher rate than other fast food establishments. They're on my boycott list. Every now and then I'll have to go there if there's no other option... like I said, 4/5 chance it'll be awful.

I feel very strongly about this and I don't think I can be dissuaded.

Feb 1, 2018
I want to like Jack in the Box... when it's hot and fresh the burgers are pretty good, the fries are good, their ice cream shakes with whipped cream and a cherry on top are amazing, the mysterious soy tacos are really really good especially with a little buttermilk ranch sauce on there. All their weird munchies stoner menu things look like stomach aches and diarrhea waiting to happen and their chicken strips and appetizers are terrible and the food is NEVER hot and fresh. It's bad 4/5 times. Ive been to at least eight different JITB locations and the failure rate is too damn high, and the chance of them forgetting something in your order is tremendous. They have a thing that times how long someone is in the drive thru and it beeps at them and they get yelled at or scolded or some shit for poor speed so they're always rushing to hand you something and have you leave. Plus their hiring standards are questionable, I've seen super obvious tweakers and junkies working drivethru, at a much higher rate than other fast food establishments. They're on my boycott list. Every now and then I'll have to go there if there's no other option... like I said, 4/5 chance it'll be awful.

I feel very strongly about this and I don't think I can be dissuaded.
Hahaha Gaw damn bro!!! Personally I never go.....with all the better options we got in Northern Cali I don't even take the chance. I had to @ that fool cuz his bio says Jack In The Box and shit hahahah......but in that case with a review like that I cannot risk 20% odds!!! Thinkin I'll pass up if I ever get a chance, I haven't been there in so many years so I don't even remember what it's like....doesn't sound like I'll be goin any time soon though lmao

Props: BUTCHER 206
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Hahaha Gaw damn bro!!! Personally I never go.....with all the better options we got in Northern Cali I don't even take the chance. I had to @ that fool cuz his bio says Jack In The Box and shit hahahah......but in that case with a review like that I cannot risk 20% odds!!! Thinkin I'll pass up if I ever get a chance, I haven't been there in so many years so I don't even remember what it's like....doesn't sound like I'll be goin any time soon though lmao
Sheeeeiiiitt this taco slapped! This is a custom Jaco Cali Fire Supreme
(No guac u say? Add it and shut up hoe)

Based Taco
Don't forget to add an authentic hot sauce hotsaucebottle.jpg

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Leah Remini is still a part of Scientology. She is an actor, therefore her anti-scientology documentary, which has the word Scientology plastered on the television screen for the entire documentary, is merely psychological marketing propaganda by the Church of Scientology. It has reached millions of households who never really heard of Scientology before.

What followed, was making her and the word Scientology relevant in pop culture.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

global warming is deliberately being administered by governments and scientists to create a barrier in the atmosphere to protect the planet from annihilation when the poles shift and the we are bombarded by solar radiation.

Jan 31, 2008
Leah Remini is still a part of Scientology. She is an actor, therefore her anti-scientology documentary, which has the word Scientology plastered on the television screen for the entire documentary, is merely psychological marketing propaganda by the Church of Scientology. It has reached millions of households who never really heard of Scientology before.

What followed, was making her and the word Scientology relevant in pop culture.