unpopular opinions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2007
Put em out there, argue with people but post your own unpopular opinions too.

All nba video games suck, including 2k

Beyonce is hot but overrated as fuck, id take a melyssa ford over her anyday

The average canadian can hold his alcohol better than the average american

Mexico is heaven

Indica is far better than sativa
I lived in Canada for 7 years. They cant hold their liquor any better than the US, especially theNatives. The white man really did fuck the Native Indians when they gave them alcohol. You go onto a reservation in Canada you can see how bad alcoholism really is with their people.

Nov 18, 2010
I lived in Canada for 7 years. They cant hold their liquor any better than the US, especially theNatives. The white man really did fuck the Native Indians when they gave them alcohol. You go onto a reservation in Canada you can see how bad alcoholism really is with their people.
50/50 id say

Some native communities are FUCKED and some are actually doing okay. My cousin has done construction on some and told me a few stories.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Agreed, Pot Belly sammich is too damn small tho... damn appetizers
Agreed so I just double up the meat (no marty) it's like $1.50-$2.00 more to do so. Plus their hot peppers slap, always get extra of those on the sandwich and some on the side. I switch it up between a few different places but there is one by my grandmas and she likes it so I bring it in for lunch once or twice a month to her and it's pretty reasonable priced too. You can get two sandwiches (double meat on each, double no marty), two bags of chips, and a couple cookies for like $18 and some change, at least at the one by her I'm sure prices vary some by location.