Unknown!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Its easy to make a list of who our favorite dago artists are, and time and time again the lists come down to the same 1/2 dozen or so artists.
This thread is for you to comment on someone who you think is hot or has some super potential, but just aint in the limelight to get the recognition deserved..or maybe just dont have the same opportunities to network with producers etc..to make good music.

Dec 6, 2008
da whole dankcity movement got gass but if i had 2 pick 1 artist rite now then it would b SMAC 100 FROM THE DANKCITY BOYZ!!! THIS NIGGA IS GASSIN EVERY SINGLE VERSE ON OUR NEW CD GETTING MIXED DOWN RITE NOW...HE BOUT 2 GET HIS PROPS REAL SOON!!!!

THERE IS A GANG OF NIGGAZ IN THE TOWN THATS NOT GETTING THERE REAL PROPS...NIGGAZ JUS GOTTA STAY AT IT THO....CHUUUCH!

May 6, 2009
Don't know if any of these are "unknown" but definitely fly under the radar -

Black Fam and T Sixx.

My boy Young O from Black Fam is slept on heavily. I'd be surprised if more than a handful of people on here even knew of him, because when I posted his mixtape a while back, got like 1 reply. Also, Tommy Redding is and R&B guy, but I would not be surprised to see him sign with a big label. That dude is for real. A lot of people here are up on Rey Ru, as they should be.

T Sixx makes smashin beats and I really like his bars. I've always liked Baby Diezal from Sidewayz too. I like his flow.

That's off the top of my head. I'll give it some more thought.

May 6, 2009
Licwit would have been my first pick but after thinking about it, he's not really "unknown" at all. I feel that he falls into the category that 50 is excluding from this thread. You know, the top 5 or 10 rappers who you hear people on Siccness mention regularly. Licwit is already crackin and just wait til he drops Napalm Vol. 2! Props though on mentioning the homie!

Sep 18, 2009
www.myspace.com
ima have 2 throw the homie's & lil bro in the mix : t-wack , mack g'ziss, antnee mac & tha marvarra ..... b on the look out 4 that all gas no brakes vol.2 ( full throttle ) ..... available june 15, 2010 ..... cdbaby.com/allgasnobrakes , dagosd.com ....... & all the local stores in san diego ....

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Don't know if any of these are "unknown" but definitely fly under the radar -

Black Fam and T Sixx.

My boy Young O from Black Fam is slept on heavily. I'd be surprised if more than a handful of people on here even knew of him, because when I posted his mixtape a while back, got like 1 reply. Also, Tommy Redding is and R&B guy, but I would not be surprised to see him sign with a big label. That dude is for real. A lot of people here are up on Rey Ru, as they should be.

T Sixx makes smashin beats and I really like his bars. I've always liked Baby Diezal from Sidewayz too. I like his flow.

That's off the top of my head. I'll give it some more thought.
When you posted the vid. it was long with several artists i was confused about who was who...
If you could post individual video or songs I would give a listen and some feedback............also when someone starts a thread about a new song and refer me to their myspace..I tend to not click there because Im somewhat lazy to scan myspace pages in this oversaturated market. Even low budget video of an artist...such as the T-wack vids was great....I was able to push play from the thread and check him out.

Feb 27, 2010
For sho my nigg. Yeah South Resse does his thang. Young O does his thang too. That nigga don't write his lyrics on paper or in his phone. He will sit down and listen to the beat and then record.

Nov 23, 2009
May 6, 2009
Posted this song a while back, this is all Young O. Keep in mind this was off his first mixtape too.

First verse here is Baby Diezal. I like his shit too.

I'll throw a video together for T Sixx later tonight.