Unknown!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 6, 2005
Yeah, Oliver/South Reese IS hella slept on... The best cats are though... They don't hangout online... They don't campaign & talk loud... They just do their thing... Cats even throw your name around... So, now I'm like, I wanna to peep... That sh*t is cool to me... You aint EVER up on here talkin' 'bout how tight you are...

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
^^^^ Somewhat True...but thats where they losin out ..we always talking about music and if their name is not mentioned out of towners aint gonna know about em..and as an artist I would think that would be important.

May 24, 2009
smacc 100 n dosia bo!....dosia bo got somn on datpiff n smacc got tha 1st verse on young money off that d.o.m project! plus hella other shit!

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
yea JUICE is nice...hmmm fuck it imma go way back he might not be the greatest lyricist but the boy is solid with me has drive and is loyal and dedicated...JAMEZ FLAMEZ...

That's wussup G! This nigga be tryin to make it happen all the time....everytime I speak to him he on some music shit!...Hell, that's how I met you, fuckin wit him on some music shit back in the day!..lol

But with that said, to add to the thread...Imma add me and my homies in there....my SRK niggaz...SmashRillaKnock.....which consist of me, my nigga 3Third Degree and my nigga Rich-Bo.......We've got many homemade recordings but just never took it to that next level and went to the studio with it. All thats finna change tho.....whether it be just me or wit the homies.....niiggaz will hear DucefaceD one way or another.

Here go some home recordings ya digg..

ps....these "home recordings" have stopped for like the past year...niggaz tryin to get they heads right..

Thats Wutz Up ft. Rich-Bo, 3Third Degree, DucefaceD

No Hobby ft Rich-Bo, DucefaceD, 3Third Degree

Not No Average ft. DucefaceD

Caint Be Fooled ft DucefaceD