Union city sued over racist attacks by latino gang

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Man when I was in High School(ThurGoodMarshell) and Junior High School(Cal) we funked it with the blacks and asians but it didnt have shit to do with race...it was over disrespect more than anything...but even after and during the bullshit I still fucked with my black and asian folks I was coo with...and I think most of the time when blacks and mexicans clash in sac its over more personal shit or some hood shit.

Sep 22, 2007
Real talk when I was in middle school we used to go at it real tuff against the brothas. It gets racial quick. It was like 15 homeboys against like 25-30 brothas. We got masacered 1 year when the pinoys teamed up wit them. We caught some slipping here n there n were always packin blades. We checked the pinoys super bad though. They Neva crossed that line. My brother stuck the main dude in the shoulder n dude lost feeling in some of his fingers. But race is always an issue especially in sckoo

Mar 13, 2003
sad...........i use to involve myself with shit like that, but some of my closest friends were either asian and black.............what a fuckin contradiction huh? Back then it was whatever for the homies. Needless to say im glad i dont endulge in that bullshit no more. I only have a problem with you if you got a problem with my "fambam".........That shit is really real!!!!

Mar 8, 2008
so you saying blacks need to be dealt with?
the ones running around robbing and shooting school kids and senior citizens should.

you hear about it all the time down in the fruitvale district about blacks mugging AND shooting when the paisas dont want to give up the little money they have. Im not saying all blacks are out their doing this but the ones that are should be dealt with or do you think we should reward them some how ?

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
fuck no man this is bullshit..the fucking oakland rejects came over here claiming oakland yelling shit and starting hella problems.motherfuckers jumped my patna at century 25 talking all that spic and wetback shit ...fuck them fagots..not only that after we came back and helped the homeboy what do i see when driving back?them fagots talking to police . they start hella shit and its not covered cuz the always the innocent ones.... BULLSHIT

and NO blacks and latinos currently in the une aint together..imma keep it fucking real its a big racial issue out here but its not just us latinos..the fagots who couldnt live in oakland no more came here and have done nothing but start shit.

and to those saying they never heard of racial tension here...its been here for a quite few years already...

and that little fucking mark that got killed in front of the skool well he was no angel and did a lot of foul ass shit and got what was coming.
It's like that in Antioch also, Oakland outcasts coming out there, trying to make people afraid of them based on oaklands rep.

Nov 4, 2005
It's like that in Antioch also, Oakland outcasts coming out there, trying to make people afraid of them based on oaklands rep.
I ran across a few of these types in pittsburg. It's like people that i used to see in oakland who were known for being squares and suckas try to go to other cities and re-invent themselves.

Jun 25, 2005
Racial tension? NO WAY! LOL

Cats dont seem to understand it dont matter where tha fuck youre from...

ANYBODY CAN GET IT

EDIT* I can sense a siccness race riot brewing up LOL

Nov 4, 2005
the ones running around robbing and shooting school kids and senior citizens should.

you hear about it all the time down in the fruitvale district about blacks mugging AND shooting when the paisas dont want to give up the little money they have. Im not saying all blacks are out their doing this but the ones that are should be dealt with or do you think we should reward them some how ?
People want to try to point the finger at blacks sayin that blacks are the problem. No race is more to blame than others. You act like a mexican has never done any of these things. I've known paisas that rob other paisas, should they be dealt with? or it's not a problem unless the person that's mugging them is black?

Feb 7, 2006
this a trend with black jackboys, they go at who they feel is weak and immigrants (usually paisas in Cali) get it. But what the robbers don't think about is you got a whole raace of people looking at you and them paisas kids who are going to be american remembering that shit and they make it racial. This is a big difference in teh black and mexican criminal mentality, blacks walk over/punk anyone they feel is weak/vulnerable that's why you'll see niggas clownin they smoked out OG, but alot of mexican cats still respecting they tecato veterano, or whatever. That's my take on shit.