Unforgivable Acts of Terrible Parents

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
SoContajuS,

Victor ain't bad. I'd call him Vic, sounds pretty cool :cool:

Hey I understand what you're sayin, we never had any sisters but a female cousin of us grew up with us. And man, she learned a lot from us LOL! She knew how to deffend herself, I know you're familiar with that :)

It's good to see you have your priorities in check. I mean a lot of females won't see it like you do. I think every family needs a big brother, cuz big brother fills in the gap where the parents leave off. And it's good that you're going to wait on your next kid. A lot of people, especially Latinos make the mistake of having new babies while their other babies are still babies. Ya know? A toddler or a young kid needs all your attention. Often, people deglect their other kids when a new baby arrives.
It's fucked up you know? And people don't think about this....

I don't mind the questions, I'm a guy and guys don't care about talking about anything LOL!
I don't plan on having more kids. I grew up with 4 younger brothers and life wasn't easy with such a big ass family.
Especially being broke. I don't wanna put my son through that, even if I can afford it. My little boy's bad enough, I can't keep up with him and I can only imagine how it would be with an extra kid.
But I don't know, stuff happens. I can easily be a father again LOL! Besides, my mind will probably change in the future. You never know, my son will probably start asking for someone to play with, a little brother....

As for my son's mom? It's a long story but she took off with him, before he was born. She hid him from me....
She played me for a fool ya know? First time I was able to trust anyone else, she took advantage of it and lied her ass off about all kinds of stuff. She did some low as shit, something that I should never forgive her for.... But I'm tryin, I'm tryin for my son's sake. I'm in a very very bad situation, I'm tryin to make things better for his mom and I in order to bring him into my life.
I really don't wanna get back with his mom, I don't think I can ever love her for what she did to me.
But I have to, I have to bring her into my life in order bring my baby boy into my life.
Life doesn't seem fair sometimes, but life is only what we make out of it....

Apr 11, 2003
gooeygraphics.com
I did re-read the article and it doesn't say she did tell anybody! You are assuming she did tell someone. How is it that we are prejudice? Because we actually give a fuck about a child's care?

listen man. you are prejudice cuz you are judging her without knowing the whole story. PREJUDICE or PRE-JUDICE means to PRE - JUDGE. thats how. it has nothing to do with the kid.

i am not assuming anything other than the fact that there is more to the story. so NO, that doesn't make me prejudice.

after the last article you just posted... the mother does seem to be at fault. along with the agency that should've handled the situation a long time ago....

Jul 26, 2002
Yeah the name Victor isn't bad and I already decided I'd say Vic instead of Victor. lol

But when it comes to the older brother's they toughened me up for sure. lol

Thanks :classic: I agree with the mistake of having to many kids to soon. I'm latina and I have plenty of friends in that situation.

Regarding your baby's mom, you guys have to get along for your son. I mean there is no doubt in my head that every child needs a male figure in there lives. Even if it's not the father but a big brother or uncle. The good this is that you are there. it will make a Huge difference in his life.

Jul 26, 2002
I'm not going to lie women are difficult. I know that ... I'm one of the few that will admit it.

All I can say is that some women test men .... wether it's in a good way or bad. Just know that the ultimate result she want's is a positive one for your son.

Jul 26, 2002
@EDJ

Well to be 100% completely honest I still don't know the whole story til this day. It's been 12 or 13 years that my parents have been divorced.

When I was young I could never recall my parents fighting infront of me. I've always though everyone was happy. Until the actual divorce came. I do remember the day they had the first BIG argument, that I could remember and they made me leave and sleep at my cousins house. They are obviously very protective. But overall from my understanding is that my mother believes my father cheated on her. I don't know the whole truth ... I don't know if he did I don't know if he didn't. But I know she wanted to work it out with my father and he didn't want too. When she finally decided she didn't want to keep trying is when he wanted her back. Kinda weird ... but I'm sure there is alot more to the story that I don't know, but that set it off. If your wondering why I moved in with my father it's because my mother got remarried and everything started falling apart. My mother's husband and I didn't get along at all and one of us had to leave and I knew it wasn't going to be him.

Sorry, me and my dad don't have a business ... what I meant by business is .. I'm on top of all my bills and his bills. Like mortgage, utilities, car payments and so on. I've never been late on any payment. So in other words he's raised me to be very responsible.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^O.K. I SEE. THAT STORY SOUND LIKE MY MOM AND POPS MIXXED WITH A LITTLE OF MY SISTA AND HER BABIES DADDY. MY MOM AND POPS gOT DIVORCED WHEN I WAS LOCCED UP.

Jul 26, 2002
How old is your sister?

Does she has a little boy or little girl?

What happened in her situation?

Is your dad the oldschool type of Latino? You know the way my dad is?

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
MY SISTA JUST TURNED 31 AND SHE HAS BOTH, A LITTLE BOY AND A LITTLE gIRL. WHAT HAPPENED WAS SHE WAS WITH HER BABY DADDY FOR ALMOST 10 YEARS, AND HE USED TO DO HIS THANg AND HAD HER LIVIN' IN A SITUATION SHE WASN'T ALL THE WAY FULFILLED AND HAPPY. N-E-WAY WHEN HIS HEART gOT SOFTER AND HE WANTED TO MARRY HER IS WHEN SHE LEFT HIS ASS.

AND POPS IS HELL OF OLD SCHOOL. HE BARELY KNOWS ENgLISH. CUZZ IS IN HIS 60'S. I BET YOU HE'LL TALK TO YOUR POPS FOR HOURS NON-STOP. HE'S ONE OF THEM YIP-YAP MUTHA-FUKAS THAT WON'T SHUT THE FUK UP.