Unforgivable Acts of Terrible Parents

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 26, 2002
JACKSONVILLE, Florida (AP) -- A 2-year-old girl left home alone for 21/2 weeks while her mother was in jail has been released from the hospital after being treated for malnutrition and dehydration, officials said Wednesday

The child, who survived by eating ketchup, mustard and dried pasta, was released late Tuesday from Wolfson Children's Hospital to the custody of the state Department of Children & Families.

"The only thing I can tell you is that she is in good condition," hospital spokesman David Foreman said.

The little girl had been left alone since her mother, Dakeysha Telita Lee, was jailed September 10 for aggravated assault and petty theft, police said. The mother was charged Monday with child abuse, and was being held Tuesday on $20,000 bond.

The child's father, Ogden Lee, who is separated from the 22-year-old mother, said he had been trying to contact her for two weeks and did not learn until Sunday night that she was in jail.

When a manager let him into the apartment, the youngster was lying nude in a baby's bathtub, covered with a towel and was watching a TV cartoon channel. She was filthy and covered with dry ketchup and jelly, Sheriff John Rutherford said Tuesday.

The link: http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/South/10/01/toddler.alone.ap/index.html

This woman should have to eat ketchup, mustard and dried pasta for the rest of her life.

May 8, 2002
you know if Jeb Bush wasnt the governor this would never have happened. we need to get the ACLU in on this to investigate why this innocent black woman was in jail, if it werent for that racist republican governor this baby wouldnt have been suffering at home for so long alone.

oh ya, also that is why abortion should always be legal and allowed even in school to pregnant wolmen, if it were allowed than maybe this poor abused kid could have been aborted and wouldnt have had to suffer through those 2 weeks.

of course i hope you guys know i am being sarcastic.

Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
Mcleanhatch said:
you know if Jeb Bush wasnt the governor this would never have happened. we need to get the ACLU in on this to investigate why this innocent black woman was in jail, if it werent for that racist republican governor this baby wouldnt have been suffering at home for so long alone.

oh ya, also that is why abortion should always be legal and allowed even in school to pregnant wolmen, if it were allowed than maybe this poor abused kid could have been aborted and wouldnt have had to suffer through those 2 weeks.
im gonna have to agree

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Mclean,

Did you hear what O'Reilly reported about the ACLU?
Them fuckers are tryin to make it legall for adults to have sex with underaged teens!
Dismuthafuckingusting! Goes to show how low sick fucks will go....

@SoContajuS,
Who do you blame in this situation?
The system, or the mother?
I blame both, it's inexcusable no matter what way you look at this. This baby girl could've died, I think both need to get slapped with criminal charges....

This is fucking bullshit!
I don't know why I take this type of shit personal but all I know is that I'm gettin sick of adults hurting children....

Sep 9, 2003
Can someone explain to me how the mother, who was in jail, was responsible? Was she just supposed to walk out of her cell to feed the kid?

SHouldn't the pigs be responsible?

May 8, 2002
miggidy said:
Mclean,

Did you hear what O'Reilly reported about the ACLU?
Them fuckers are tryin to make it legall for adults to have sex with underaged teens!
Oreilly has been pushing that (NAMBLA) on his show for over a year, but well right now i dont get the Fox news channel (activation) on my satelite so i havent seen Oreillies show in a while but i do know that he does alote for kids and i am pretty sure he made a bid deal out of the above mentioned story.

May 8, 2002
Terrapatch said:
Can someone explain to me how the mother, who was in jail, was responsible? Was she just supposed to walk out of her cell to feed the kid?

SHouldn't the pigs be responsible?
do you expect the cops to know she had a kid.

it is her fault for not telling them she had a 2 year old at home. how can she be so stupid to not tell them her 2 year old was home alone???

Sep 9, 2003
^^The reason i say that is because in China not too long ago the pigs arrrested some broad and just left her kid in the house, who eventually died. In that case, it was found that the police were responsible. But, if in this case the broad just didn't say anything, the bitch needs to be strung up by her toes.

May 14, 2003
I AGREE, HOW THE FUCK DID THIS BITCH GET PUT INTO JAIL AND NO ONE KNEW SHE HAD A CHILD???? ITS THE SYSTEMS FAULT FOR NOT ARRANGING FOR A PLACE FOR THIS CHILD TO BE TAKEN TO, WHILE THE MOTHER WAS IN JAIL.

May 16, 2002
This is why it should be extremely painful for both parts to make children. The fault should obviously be placed on the mother, but the cops should have checked where her child was since they knew she had one.

May 8, 2002
Droopy Eye said:
This is why it should be extremely painful for both parts to make children. The fault should obviously be placed on the mother, but the cops should have checked where her child was since they knew she had one.
i didnt read the article entirely but did it mention in it that any1 besides her knew she had a kid especially the cops

Jul 26, 2002
miggidy said:

@SoContajuS,
Who do you blame in this situation?
The system, or the mother?
I blame both, it's inexcusable no matter what way you look at this. This baby girl could've died, I think both need to get slapped with criminal charges....

This is fucking bullshit!
I don't know why I take this type of shit personal but all I know is that I'm gettin sick of adults hurting children....
In this situation I blame the mother 100%

I'm pregnant right now with my first child. I'm 5 months pregnant and just knowing I'm having something as precious as this comming soon I'd NEVER put my own child in danger like that. She is the mother, she is responsible. I just don't see how someone can do that. She should be locked up for that. For those of you who have children or have any on the way know exactly what I'm talking about. There is a love that comes over you that you've never felt before. The mother is TOTALLY at fault.

If the authorities knew then they are at fault but #1 I'd say the mother becuase it doesn't say anywhere that she told anyone she had a child at home. If she did tell them and they didn't do anything about it ... that's a different story. She could have made a call out to the baby's father who was looking for them the whole time while she was in jail. That alone tells me it was the mothers fault.