Undertaker Gone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2005
Taker and Orton are having surgery for injuries so thats why they are not in the storylines..Also yall gotta admit when the dong hits shits crazy especially at a live show..I love Taker's entrance's shit is crazy live...

Here's the story from Alex Marvez
* Instead of giving away $1 million every week on Monday Night Raw (7 p.m., USA Network), WWE owner Vince McMahon may want to keep the cash to sign some new talent. Two headliners - Randy Orton and The Undertaker - are expected to be out through at least July because of injuries. And William Regal and Jimmy Wang Yang were recently suspended under WWE's wellness policy.

One potential acquisition is "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson, who worked a tryout match Monday night before Raw aired. Considered one of the world's best technical wrestlers, Danielson is a top star for the Philadelphia-based Ring of Honor promotion.

McMahon will juggle his talent rosters on the June 23 edition of Raw by conducting a draft that also includes Smackdown! and Extreme Championship Wrestling performers. McMahon should strongly considering moving Raw headliners Paul "Triple H" Levesque and John Cena to separate brands. Their feud, which has become increasingly stale, continues with yet another match on the June 29 Night of Champions pay-per-view show.

Alex Marvez writes a syndicated pro-wrestling column for Scripps Howard News Service

I FIGURED THE $1 MILLION GIVEAWAY WOULDNT LAST LONG...

& WE ALL KNO TRIPLE H WILL PROLLY NEVER LEAVE RAW ( IF HE DOES ITz A MIRACLE)...

SO THAT MEANz CENA IZ GO'N BAC WHERE HE BELONGz ON SMAKDOWN !!!

& EITHER BATISTA OR EDGE WILL END UP BAC ON RAW (MOST LIKELY BATISTA)....

DOESNT MATTER WHERE TAKER GOES HE'LL CARRY A SHOW...

WHEREVER ORTON GOES HE SHOULDNT COME BAC AZ A HEEL...

WHEREVER KENNEDY GOES AFTER THE DRAFT THEY NEED TO GIVE HIM A TITLE SHOT !!

JEFF MIGHT END UP ON SMAKDOWN, I COULD SEE IT HAPPEN....

- GEEzUz

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Orton was a crappy face card guy, the best way to become a great face is to build up your mic charisma as a heel. Thats how Cena, the Rock, Austin and so many others got there. Orton is still young but hes gonna have to step that side of his game up fast, depending how long hes gonna be out cuz of injury I think he can step that up while hes gone

Feb 5, 2005
Geezus... do you not remember how terrible Orton was as a face?

He is one of the top heels in the company now, hopefully they don't do anything to fuck that up.

HARD TO FORGET HOW TERRIBLE ORTON WAZ AZ A FACE...

LOL

BASED ON THE LAST MINUTE THEME MUSIC CHANGE, HE'LL MOST LIKELY COME BAC AZ A HEEL...

BUT I COULD SEE HIM KINDA FOLLOWIN THE PATH OF SHAWN MICHAELs...

EVEN AZ A FACE U NEVER KNO WHUT COULD HAPPEN & HE COULD TURN HEEL ANYTIME...

Taker will be back in July. When he does retire, expect a ric flair like sendoff.
I HOPE THEY DONT END TAKER'z STREAK...

- GEEzUz

Feb 5, 2005
Orton was a crappy face card guy, the best way to become a great face is to build up your mic charisma as a heel. Thats how Cena, the Rock, Austin and so many others got there. Orton is still young but hes gonna have to step that side of his game up fast, depending how long hes gonna be out cuz of injury I think he can step that up while hes gone

CO-SIGN !!

I THINK ONE OF THE ONLY PPL WHO HAD NATURAL MIC CHARISMA AZ FACE BEFORE HELL WAZ BRET HART....

ORTON GOTTA STEP HIZ GAME UP & SO DOES JEFF HARDY....

KENNEDY HAZ IT AZ BOTH FACE & HEEL...

I DONT KNO WHY THEY DONT PUSH HIM !!!

HE COULD HAVE THE KINDA CHARACTER AUSTIN HAD IF THEY USE HIM RIGHT...

WHEN U LOOK AT KENNEDY COMPARED 2 STONE COLD IN HIZ PRIME U CAN SEE ALOT OF THE SAME SHIT...

THE WALK, THE TALK, THE ATTITUDE & HOW THEY PERFORM IN THE RING...

VINCE NEEDz TO STEP IN & LOOK HOW PPL LIKE HHH ARE FUKK'N UP THE WWE !!!

- GEEzUz

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com

KENNEDY HAZ IT AZ BOTH FACE & HEEL...

I DONT KNO WHY THEY DONT PUSH HIM !!!

HE COULD HAVE THE KINDA CHARACTER AUSTIN HAD IF THEY USE HIM RIGHT...

WHEN U LOOK AT KENNEDY COMPARED 2 STONE COLD IN HIZ PRIME U CAN SEE ALOT OF THE SAME SHIT...

THE WALK, THE TALK, THE ATTITUDE & HOW THEY PERFORM IN THE RING...

- GEEzUz
I DIDNT WANNA SAY THAT ORIGINALLY, BUT I FEEL YOU. I THOUGHT NO ONE ELSE SEEN THE POTENTIAL KENNEDY HAD IN THOSE REGARDS. IF WRITTEN CORRECTLY HE COULD DO GREAT THINGS.

Feb 8, 2003
Taker and Orton are having surgery for injuries so thats why they are not in the storylines..Also yall gotta admit when the dong hits shits crazy especially at a live show..I love Taker's entrance's shit is crazy live...

Undertaker isnt getting no surgery, he just resting his knee up real quick and suppose to comeback next month to destroy Edge & Vickis wedding.

Orton isnt getting no surgery either but he out with a broken collar bone until October.

Feb 8, 2003
Geezus... do you not remember how terrible Orton was as a face?

He is one of the top heels in the company now, hopefully they don't do anything to fuck that up.

Taker will be back in July. When he does retire, expect a ric flair like sendoff.

He gonnas retire at the next wrestlemania in his hometown of houston. They still arranging the actual storyline. They saying he may come in with the belt then lose it or he may just go out undefeated.