Undertaker Gone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2008
As im sure most of you know Undertaker lost last night at One Night Stand. So he is now "kicked out" of the WWE. Is he done or will he make another comeback?

Aug 16, 2003
If hes gonna retire they need to give him a Ric Flair type send off. They dong have to put him in the Hall of Fame right now but they could come out and say thanks and shit. I hate the backroom politics of the WWE. Fans know what the deal is and would appreciate a proper send off for the Taker if hes done IMO

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
i hater taker with a passion and hes winning streak on wrestlemania (bullshit).........

Feb 8, 2003
Its a storyline. Taker and Batista are taking time off for awhile Batista will be back for summerslam. taker return hasnt been leaked yet, i bet hell be back by survivor series or Wrestlemania

Apr 20, 2003
Taker was my favorite but I argee with the others about Undertaker being The American Bad Ass! He was corny.... I like how he use to roll out with Paul Bearer and the urn.

Sep 1, 2003
lool i knew they was gonna give that shit back to dumb ass edge...theres no one else on smackdown an taker is getting old....an then u have batista...so they choose edge to carry the show cuz theres no one else

But that might change with the upcomin draft who knows

taker should be back...if not they have str8 fuckd em over if this how he goes out

Feb 8, 2003
He'll come back and beat edge in a buried alive match later this yera. you know how wwe is tahst why they made him lose the tittle without being pinned so he can come back for revenge and take the belt he never officially lost to edge via pin/submission.

Also they should drop the vick guerro/edge head storyline bc thats some ridiculous shit

May 31, 2007
i think they should make him go out with a bang like when hes finally gone FOR GOOD.. last time he rose from the daed after a last man standing match.... expected. I think when hes finally gonna be gone for good he should lose at a Wrestlemania to make it his one and only loss at WM in a buried alive match... and retire... Itll make his story good I think.. Like his whole Darkside thing he used to have going.. Not so much no more but I think itll be a cool way to go out

Feb 2, 2006
taker is a wwf legend....shit i been watchin the undertaker ever since he was tag team champs wit sid visious.....that was the late 1980s......undertaker still can wrestle no doubt but hes gettin up there in age.....i dont wanna see taker at 50 yrs old on a extended wwf farewll tour lol

Dec 22, 2004
Taker and Orton are having surgery for injuries so thats why they are not in the storylines..Also yall gotta admit when the dong hits shits crazy especially at a live show..I love Taker's entrance's shit is crazy live...

Here's the story from Alex Marvez
* Instead of giving away $1 million every week on Monday Night Raw (7 p.m., USA Network), WWE owner Vince McMahon may want to keep the cash to sign some new talent. Two headliners - Randy Orton and The Undertaker - are expected to be out through at least July because of injuries. And William Regal and Jimmy Wang Yang were recently suspended under WWE's wellness policy.

One potential acquisition is "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson, who worked a tryout match Monday night before Raw aired. Considered one of the world's best technical wrestlers, Danielson is a top star for the Philadelphia-based Ring of Honor promotion.

McMahon will juggle his talent rosters on the June 23 edition of Raw by conducting a draft that also includes Smackdown! and Extreme Championship Wrestling performers. McMahon should strongly considering moving Raw headliners Paul "Triple H" Levesque and John Cena to separate brands. Their feud, which has become increasingly stale, continues with yet another match on the June 29 Night of Champions pay-per-view show.

Alex Marvez writes a syndicated pro-wrestling column for Scripps Howard News Service

Dec 4, 2004
source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

At the moment, Undertaker is slated to return in late July. The storyline will lead to a SummerSlam showdown with Edge.

Taker did indeed take some time off to heal some nagging injuries, but there was also a feeling that his program with Edge needed to be put on the shelf, at least for a little while. They want to continue it, but it was going to run out of steam without a major angle.

The creative team weren't told about Undertaker's leave of absence until a week ahead of time.