Ugh! I'm a STUNNA, bitch!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 18, 2005
Man vs wild

Malki lost
that's your gurl doggie she put you into a figure four leg lock every night talkin about its jus fore play

You think its all fun and games tik she come stream linen down from the rafters like sting witta baseball bat n an nwo shirt bap you in the head talkn bout I thought you liked it ruffff

Feb 2, 2006
Man vs wild

Malki lost
that's your gurl doggie she put you into a figure four leg lock every night talkin about its jus fore play

You think its all fun and games tik she come stream linen down from the rafters like sting witta baseball bat n an nwo shirt bap you in the head talkn bout I thought you liked it ruffff
nah bruh i aint lost. u can say what u want its a free country. like i said though thats my patna. but whatever though...

Sep 5, 2008
man if that was my people i would just keep it moving.

how you gonna tell a girl "yo you getting roasted on this website," thats some fucked up shit. on some backhanded ruin her apparent over... WAY OVER self-confidence shit. on some "this what we all think but aint saying nothing" shit, on some im gonna start calling you Patrick shit.

damn.

Feb 2, 2006
man if that was my people i would just keep it moving.

how you gonna tell a girl "yo you getting roasted on this website," thats some fucked up shit. on some backhanded ruin her apparent over... WAY OVER self-confidence shit. on some "this what we all think but aint saying nothing" shit, on some im gonna start calling you Patrick shit.

damn.
i can add that to my resume though

malki

bitch ruiner