UFC UFN 22: Marquardt vs. Palhares 9/15/10

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2006

MAIN CARD on SPIKE

Nate Marquardt vs. Rousimar Palhares
Efrain Escudero vs. Charles Oliveira
Jim Miller vs. Gleison Tibau
Cole Miller vs. Ross Pearson

PRELIMINARY CARD

John Gunderson vs. Yves Edwards
Jared Hamman vs. Kyle Kingsbury
Dave Branch vs. Tomasz Drwal
Rich Attonito vs. Rafael Natal
David Mitchell vs. Anthony Waldburger
Brian Foster vs. Forrest Petz

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
^ Pearson should KO Cole pretty fast. Jim Miller-Tibau will probably be a grapplefest. Efrain-Oliveira will either be fun as hell or Efrain laying on him for a decision. And Marquardt-Paul Harris should be sick. Nothing on the undercard stands out, I'm hoping Natal looks like a badass.

War Paul Harris

Feb 10, 2006
Its free...its Wednesday...I'm watchin, well shit I'm always watchin anyways no matter the cost, hope cole miller will get pearson dudes a scrapper but don't like none of them uk fuccs, miller by submission...nate better smash dude, wanna c him fight for the belt again, dude is real humble, normally I like fighters who talk shit and that are coccy, but 4 some reason I like the respect and humbleness of nate

Mar 13, 2003
I'm slipping on all my sports/fighting related stuff since I started working. Thnx for the heads up on this. Just started watching the Miller VS tibau fight...

Mar 13, 2003
Probably should be a rematch. With that said Nate isn't known to be a dirty fighter and correct me if I'm wrong but didn't herb dean check nates legs after the fight?!

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Nate's dirty as fuck breh lol. Been popped for PEDs, had points taken away against Leites after an illegal knee and spiking him on his head, and this

But ya he got checked by an official and a doctor, the whole thing was fucking weird. He said he worked up a big sweat before the fight but I thought that they're supposed to be whiped down if there's excess sweat.

Jun 19, 2004
paul harris isn't exactly a class act him self

Rousimar Palhare’s heel hook submission of Tomasz Drwal at UFC 111 last night would have probably won the “Submission of the Night” award, but it came with a lot of controversy after the grappler held on for an extra five seconds and popped the Polish middleweight’s knee in their fight. Some observers felt that Palhares held on to the submission for too long and it looks like the NJASCB agreed when they suspended him 90 days for holding on when the referee attempted to separate the fighters.

May 17, 2004
But ya he got checked by an official and a doctor, the whole thing was fucking weird. He said he worked up a big sweat before the fight but I thought that they're supposed to be whiped down if there's excess sweat.
even if they wiped him down before the fight hes going to keep sweating.