UFC on FUEL 2: Gustafsson vs Silva 4-14-12

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2006

[video=youtube_share;XV6chpYIK8I]http://youtu.be/XV6chpYIK8I[/video]

MAIN CARD-FUEL TV

Alexander Gustafsson vs. Thiago Silva
Alessio Sakara vs. Brian Stann
Siyar Bahadurzada vs. Paulo Thiago
Diego Nunes vs. Dennis Siver
DaMarques Johnson vs. John Maguire
Damacio Page vs. Brad Pickett

PRELIMINARY CARD-FACEBOOK

Papy Abedi vs. James Head
Tom DeBlass vs. Cyrille Diabate
Francis Carmont vs. Magnus Cedenblad
Yoislandy Izquierdo vs. Reza Madadi
Simeon Thoresen vs. Besam Yousef
Jason Young vs. Eric Wisely

Feb 10, 2006
its gona be a stand up war!

i got thiago silva by the way...gustafsson is flying high tho, dude is working his way up pretty quicc, we'll see what happens.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
god I fucking hate Kenny Florian commentary sometimes, Denis Siver is landing constantly, shooting for takedowns, winning every striking exchange so far and all Florian wants to talk about is Nune's spinning back kicks that haven't landed once yet and he's acting like Nunes is winning the fight from them lol Florian is a fucking mark.

I guess this is the same Flordian that blew up twitter saying Frank Edgar dominated Ben Henderson and got robbed. Even saying Edgar won the striking (even though fight metric and Edgar's face said otherwise)

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
damn Stann KO'd him from guard, dude has crazy power.

It's always these smaller shows that are the most exciting. Two awesome subs, two KO's, a 3 round war with Siver and Nunes, great fuckin show so far.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Main Event was fucking weak, Gustafsson used his reach to point fight. I'll give him props for shutting down Thiago, but dude literally jab jab back peddle back peddle jab jab circle jab jab back peddle, dude spent the whole fucking fight using a physical trait to score points. Then the last 15 seconds of the fight he ran, seriously? I understand the goal is to win, but I just fucking hate point fighting. Props for shutting down a killer like Silva though I guess.

Feb 8, 2006
mma as a sport is evolving, its getting way more technical no more like the old days. future fights are going to be more strategic and technical. to the average UFC fan thats boring, I love it. Unless Dana White starts cutting checks if the fighters don't go out in bang, this will be the direction MMA will go in.