UFC 145

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
main event was weak as fuck... evans n jones didn't even look like they wanted to fight each other... only paid 10 bucks to watch it at firehouse grill ordered food, drank a couple pitchers n bounced the fuck out like it were Denny's! lol

Dec 12, 2006
My homie across the street had the fight but I only showed up for the main event, yea it was weak but I dunno what else Rashad was suppose to do it kinda reminded me a bit of Sugar Shane vs Pacman where at the end Shane knew he was gonna lose but didnt wanna get knocked out. Jones reach is such an advantage and hes got such great kicks and elbows I dont see how anyone is gonna be able to box him on the inside or take him down if they get the chance I would love to see him fight Reem tho

Apr 25, 2002
haha its hella funny me and my boys were talkin bvout how shaub looked like he was tryna grab the hands of god or reaching for his spirit as it drifted away..these images are hella cool