UFC 140: Jones vs. Machida

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Machida is a bad ass but jones is badder he's just a freak! He's like T-1000 unstoppable. Man last nights card was dope as fuck. I needed that. Props to Mir for tapping big nog. That shit was classic.

Bigface u talking out ya ass playa.

Feb 3, 2006
^^I'm not talking out my ass at all. I just call it like I see it. I just find it funny how so many of you so-called knowledgable MMA fans don't have a clue of what you're talking about. Most you guys just repeat whatever Joe Rogan has to say and call it MMA knowledge. LOL.. I said Machida would get put to sleep before the fight and guess what he got put to sleep. Deal with Bones winning again, stop whinning, and move on.

Apr 26, 2002
^^I'm not talking out my ass at all. I just call it like I see it. I just find it funny how so many of you so-called knowledgable MMA fans don't have a clue of what you're talking about. Most you guys just repeat whatever Joe Rogan has to say and call it MMA knowledge. LOL.. I said Machida would get put to sleep before the fight and guess what he got put to sleep. Deal with Bones winning again, stop whinning, and move on.
YOU watch the fight again. Machidas hand and arm was NOT limp when jones FIRST sunk that choke in. It WENT limp. U can see it in the replay. U can even c it in a couple of the audience reaction. U sound like one of those guys that sit in the crowd or sit at the bar yellin at the screen every 20 seconds wit stupid shit like "stand em up" or "get up" when a good grappling match is goin on, with NO knowledge of the art and techniques involved in the ground game. Yea anybody coulda GUESSED jones gonna put machida to sleep. It's not far fetched. Tell us next time HOW he's gonna put em to sleep. So machidas not a Sav cuz he was put to sleep? We can tell u hav NO respect for this sport homie.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I BET HENDERSON GOTS NEXT...THAT OVER HAND RIGHT OF HIS, CAN END ANYONES NIGHT...
IM NOT MUCH OF A JONES FAN...BUT I THINK IF HE NULLIFIES HENDO'S RIGHT HAND...HE'LL PICK HIM APART.
JONES IS A SHARP AND SMART FIGHTER.

Feb 3, 2006
Reading the comments I see the problem now you guys are just butt hurt that Bones beat the shit out of Machida. I'm sorry that you guys got your hopes up thinking The Dragon was going to beat up the cocky nigger Bones Jones. You guys will get over it in time and find a new fighter to hype up to beat the Bones.

Jun 24, 2005
A dude at work is a Jones hater and he said that Machida won the first round 10-7 or 10-8 LMAO. I was like, "Bro, for it to have been a 10-8, he would have had to knock down Jones and he didn't." It was a close round that I'd give to Machida, but only a 10-9.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Reading the comments I see the problem now you guys are just butt hurt that Bones beat the shit out of Machida. I'm sorry that you guys got your hopes up thinking The Dragon was going to beat up the cocky nigger Bones Jones. You guys will get over it in time and find a new fighter to hype up to beat the Bones.
whos mad it was a good fight jon jones is t-1000 from terminator we never seen anyone like him.

youre to defensive . you think people are hating on jones cause he's black??? trippin...

May 2, 2009
wtf

Aug 9, 2005
Jones is difforent, Very tall and strong with A-1 wrestling ability, Machida had him in striking but Jones arsenal of tools runs to deep, at least Machida showed that Jones can get hit. Props to Jones he will be a hard puzzle to solve, Yes Henderson has a cold right and its a game of styles but jones is remaining constantly impressive. Whoever does beat him it will be by punches because no one is seeing him on the ground with those long choking arms, and wrestling balance.