UFC 135

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Jones cannot drop weight either.. Hes thin as shit at 205.. He'll never be able to cut an additional 20 pounds.. If that fight ever happens, it'll be at 205, but it won't happen until Jones has beaten Rashad, Shogun/Hendo winner and Machida.
yeah, i see what you and Brown Guerrero are sayin. that qould be an awesome ass fight tho. evenly matched, kinda sorta.

Sep 16, 2008
i think that jones is a beast but is too thin, someone who is his age, just as hungry and is a tank is going to run through that

Jan 18, 2006
Jones gonna destroy Rashad. Rashad wont be able to take him down and it will all fall apart from there. He certainly wont out power him and lay on him against the cage. You cant hit what you cant reach also. I predict a massive beatdown

Feb 3, 2006
Rashad will give Bones a good fight for a few rounds. Bones will knock Rashad out no doubt. Bones striking and reach is just too good for Rashad to over come. Rashad's wrestling, speed, and hate for B. Jones will keep him in the fight.

Apr 26, 2002
I kno rampage ain't too solid on the ground, but does it seem rampage gave jones his chin when jones got his bac and got his hook in? Reflexes shoulda got rampgae to tucc in his chin but it seems he actually lifted his chin and put it "in the poccet". Look at the replay.

Feb 8, 2006
I kno rampage ain't too solid on the ground, but does it seem rampage gave jones his chin when jones got his bac and got his hook in? Reflexes shoulda got rampgae to tucc in his chin but it seems he actually lifted his chin and put it "in the poccet". Look at the replay.
I felt the same way, it was his way of getting out of that fight. Rampage left his shit for the taking

Nov 7, 2006
Jones fought like such a bitch.. I hate when Jackson's ruins formerly good fighters because they are afraid to fight.

Its irritating watching fights like this.. This is why UFC will never be 'mainstream'.. To the casual watcher, that was a boring ass fight..
care to elaborate? rampage was the boring one since he couldnt do shit. and Jones was attacking at all times and hitting him with big shots. maybe you were watching a different fight than me but to blame jones for it being boring is flat out retarded. and a casual watcher may not like it but a casual fan of fighting would. oh and MMA is mainstream now so....

Nov 24, 2003
Rampage actually looked better than I thought he would, but he has fallen into the chuck liddell syndrome of being one dimensional ( lets be real hes been like for along time ) and easy to predict. I think Rogan was right and if Rampage mixed up his kicks so more he would have alot more success in ending fights like he used to.

It was really frustrating to watch because I agree if Rampage had targeted Jones skinny ass legs from the start I think he would have had a chance to win.

10-15 solid kicks to Jones legs and he would have a hard time walking.

Nov 24, 2003
Only way that fight happens is if Silva comes up. Jones is way too big to cut to 185. Dude has been talking about going to heavyweight for awhile because his body is getting too big for 205 already.

I think Silva naturally walks around above 200 so he shouldn't have much of a problem coming up to 205.

The biggest threat for Silva is that Jones still has a 6 inch reach advantage over him.

And if Jones moved up to heavyweight he would get destroyed IMO. His body isn't naturally big enough and his reach advantage would be minimal against most of those guys.

Brock Lesnar only gives up like 2 inches of reach to Jones but he would break Jones chicken legs with a good kick.

Nov 24, 2003

I saw the exact same thing. Rampage gave up at the end for sure.

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
i want my money back from this ppv . i dont think page gave up there was 330 left he was getting outta that no fuckin way. Jones style will keep him champ for a long time but he still tells on people for pot what a homo