U.S. shuts 16 sports piracy websites!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
they didn't get the one i usually watch the ufc fights on.
after actually paying for mayweather vs ortiz, and an anderson silva fight that was hella super duper boo boo, i cannot pay for PPV fights anymore. ever.
pacquiao vs mayweather is prolly the next one i will drop actual money on. fuck everything else.

Mar 18, 2003
They shut down MyP2P.eu which was a main source of links for me last year. Fortunately Rojadirecta.me is still alive but for how much longer...
Same here. What people will eventually find is that all sites are going to suffer from this. As if streams weren't slow enough, now there is going to be an influx of viewers on the remaining sites making them almost unbearable.

Jan 18, 2006
His dumb ass shoulda knew better. Why the fuck would the wwe want to do do business with someone who illegally streams their ppvs? Now he fucked the game up lol
Oh hi sir we know you stream our ppvs but can we buy your domain names? Really?
damn greedy mothafuckas fucken it up for everyone lol. Just like filesharing though, you cant stop it you can only hope to contain it. Btw yall should get the tenchistv toolbar always a good back up for links when a stream dies

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Same here. What people will eventually find is that all sites are going to suffer from this. As if streams weren't slow enough, now there is going to be an influx of viewers on the remaining sites making them almost unbearable.
People should move to P2P for these kind of things - that's how it started back in the days actually and there were tons of such programs, but now it's only SopCast left