u call yourself a vet????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Re: shit

greedygreg209 said:
209vet........been here since 99.....when they had the artists biography on the front page (mr. doctor, sicx, lynch, x-raided, bg) and the site was blue and red...........
i made it here a little after the blue and red screen... ive had a few other names though.... i cant remember.... i think SEATOWN KING.... deepeastoakland..... leezilla.... theres a couple more i used too...:dead:

ATF

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
June 99'

But I was around a little before that...I remember Leatherface,Tooper,Hoop,& a lot of others...Its tight yaw still post.

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
SOAK::GAME said:
damn i wish the old board wuz up

i wanna read through all the old threads....
Same here...

I'd like to see my old flows LMAO!

I remember when there wasn't nearly this many people on here.

The old Black Market website days, I remember when the whole Lynch and Ced beef first started.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
a lot of name changin and insignificance for over 3 years now. Oh no, i was a BART member 1st when it was on that bapmusic address.
Insignificant is a harsh word actually, this site is hella cool an i buy cds from the trade section on the regular, so its influential as well. We got some cool folkz and some homoz but there needs to be a balance or fun dont happen ya git me!