u call yourself a vet????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

opm

Jan 6, 2003
sumer of 99...

was m_p_o..

there used to be sum good topics on the siccness.. i used to log on at work... chop it up through out the day... remeber folks like my boy lilceez mak'in geez... leader... angel.. babygirl.. tripple x.. hoop... tooper.. diggity.. mr shwan b... sicx used to post up funny as shit about tunta... lol.. lynch was Mr No...

my kid was only two then... n she just turned 6.. damn i feel old...

opm

Jan 6, 2003
and i was at chico for tha concert... drunk as all hell talk'in wit tha d.e... than sum bitch said Loki stole her celly... security harass'in the shit out of em.... lol.. i was perved as fuck..

think i had a little to much noise candy that night...

Jul 5, 2003
Unreal

Damn..just flootin through the net...what do I come across...Da Sicc!!
I used to post in here way back...but stopped couple years back..
Used to go by these names:Da604 BlaccJack,Bloccmonster..lmao..
Cant believe Im seeing the same names still up in here...
Same old Knight..peasant shit>>
Wheres Savage*4??
I remember when buddy from Nolimit site(Roloc's buddy if remember correctly)
through a link to this site(97-98??)blackmarketrec.//
Memorys kinda shot..its been a long time!!

Anyways cool....

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
been infected since 98...posted lilgreen...
i remember the round table cuz i tryed to get in there all the time but i was only a peasant..shit was gay

May 10, 2002
Ive been here since the Loaded CD and having to go thru the Black Market Site. I just came back here again this week......so the siccness is changing hands now? Vamps is no longer gonna be the owner? Any links I can read so I can find out whats cracking around here.

Yep....I remember the Lynch/Ced thing....Doc/Sicx.....Roloc, etc , etc, etc. Got to meet Vamps, Leader, and Aff1il1ated.