Two Dodgers fans critically injure Giants fan on opening day

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
The only reason this is on the news is cuz it was a old guy who got hit by a coward. at ATT park u always see faggot dodger fans get stomped out, guess dodger fans dont beat down giants fans in chavez ravine much

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
The only reason this is on the news is cuz it was a old guy who got hit by a coward. at ATT park u always see faggot dodger fans get stomped out, guess dodger fans dont beat down giants fans in chavez ravine much
HAHAHA!!! STOP FOOLIN YOURSELF , SUCKA... THE FOO THAT GOT HIS SHIT STOMPED OUT WAS 41 AND A PARAMEDIC... NOT EXACTLY AN OLD MAN IN BAD SHAPE... AND LIKE I SAID IN THE OPEN FORUM, THE REAL COWARDS WERE HIS HOMIES FOR LETTIN THEIR FRIEND GET BEAT TO A PULP...

AND AS FAR AS THESE IMAGINARY BEAT DOWNS BEIN HANDED DOWN AT GAYT&T, STOP IT!!! LAME ASS MORON... YOU KNOW DAMN WELL DODGER FANS STOMP THROUGH THAT STADIUM LIKE IF IT WAS THAT PARAMEDICS DOME...

Feb 12, 2004
lmao at thinking you're tough because you're a dodger fan. I'd like to see some pussy ass dodger fans run up on me and my team with no weapons. Frisco Fairtex Muay Thai fighters, bitch!! SMH at blind siding 41 yr old square white dudes.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
wine and cheese crowd ain't no joke! hahahaha

LA is LA, it's a crazy fucked up place sometimes. people that live there seem to always be waiting to take out the anger and frustration they have for being born into a fucked up situation. just compare what went down after rodney king got whooped on, to what happened when oscar grant got murdered. nobody really gave a shit about rodney king, they just used it as an excuse to go fuck shit up.

this situation had less to do with baseball teams and more to do with people not knowing when to keep their mouth shut.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
wine and cheese crowd ain't no joke! hahahaha

LA is LA, it's a crazy fucked up place sometimes. people that live there seem to always be waiting to take out the anger and frustration they have for being born into a fucked up situation. just compare what went down after rodney king got whooped on, to what happened when oscar grant got murdered. nobody really gave a shit about rodney king, they just used it as an excuse to go fuck shit up.

this situation had less to do with baseball teams and more to do with people not knowing when to keep their mouth shut.
Youre in idaho guess youre no joke too right?

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
papas and beer > wine and cheese

also idaho> faggot filled castro district
u seem to know quite a bit about castro district seeing as u always talking about it, guess when u went to announce your homosexuality and your man crush for kobe there it created a special spot in your heart

Dec 4, 2006
4 years ago.....3 of us..vs 7 faggot ass dodger fans in san francisco after the game...

it's quality over quantity....and two of those faggots dodger fans finger pointed my boy who happens to be doing 5 for that shit.....

my boy took the wrap for me and his cousin..... enough said!

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
4 years ago.....3 of us..vs 7 faggot ass dodger fans in san francisco after the game...

it's quality over quantity....and two of those faggots dodger fans finger pointed my boy who happens to be doing 5 for that shit.....

my boy took the wrap for me and his cousin..... enough said!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! OH SHIT, I ALMOST SPILLED MY CUP OF CHANATE WHEN I READ THIS FAIRY TALE!!! DOES SPEWING THIS LIE MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER ABOUT BEING A GIANTS FAN???

OH WAIT, WHY AM I ASKING YOU FOR??? YOURE BANDWAGON AS FUCK!!! YOURE NOTHING!!!

ESCOBAR 92113

BARRIO LOGAN
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
I don't know if any of you been to a sports event in L.A. but it ain't no joke lol. I'm sure them giants fans was runnin they mouth and they got the business.
AMEN!!!!.....IVE BEEN TO LA SPORTING MY SD JERSEY, BEEN TO OAKLAND 3 TIMES SPORTING MY CHARGER JERSEY AND HAVENT BEEN IN A FIGHT ONCE! YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO CARRY YOURSELF....

Props: Defy and Defy
Dec 4, 2006
Slick ...what makes me a bandwagoner? please tell me...because I didn't reply to your gay ass non-sense about the giants? by the way, how's your mohawk?

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Wrong. This is a sport. Friendly shit talking is part of the game. If you want to fight go to your local boxing/mma gym and get your ass whooped.
so what happens when the shit talking gets disrespectful and obnoxious? You and I both know at any sports event on the west coast they got sum hood ass niggas that go. And u say the wrong thing to someone it will go down. I don't think they was lookin for a fight. Shit just popped off.