Twista - Soft Buck vol. 1 - Siccness = TERRIBLE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
LMAO you dont know wat your talking about bro i personally picked up styles in LA drove him to san diego to record same as genuwine and every other other siccness has release these guys deal with us personally we dont buy records from others and put them out. we deal straight with the artist and his management get yor facts right and ginuwine pulled a stunt...he wants to do another project with us but hmmm i think you just said most of our siccness releases are not authorized lmfao...i know you know way more about the industry than you coming across if you say we are looking for a fast buck then say that shit about the artist aswell cause 1 they dont have to do the album with us 2 they dont have to sign the contract and 3 they for surely dont have to pose in front of jack dee to take the picture for the album cover or record interviews on video tape of the recording seesion's.

and out of all your complaints about siccness titles how many have you actually wasted your money on but your entitled to ur opinion and as ive said before i respect it but?

I had actually bought Bone brothers 3, Layzie Bone Cleveland, Pastor Troy atl, messy slick, moment of truth. But Since you wanna be a arrogant ass person on here about it and rip niggas off with all this recycled stuff like some solicitor at a local barbershop trying to sell dvd & cds i wont never buy a siccness release again unless its all new shit. Them artists recording with you is not the point of this thread we know you bought they services to record a few songs but when they on there saying dont support your projects thats not a authorized album theres a difference from just recording some songs for you and not knowing it will be surfaced as a retail album. 9 times outta 10 All some paperwork is saying is that the artists got whatever sum of money you gave them and they cant comeback for more money later. do a search too bc i seen everybody from various online spots had all negavtive complaints to say about siccness releases they feel ripped off and hoodwinkled.

Im done with this thread Im not gonna block yall. I was just stating my honest opinion bc i dont bite my tongue for nobody, just like you dont either.

ALso heres some proof on Ginwine below

In May 2007, an album entitled I Apologize was released in stores. Although attributed to Ginuwine, the release was an unauthorized album only includes three Ginuwine songs - apparently from stolen masters - and ten songs by other artists. Ginuwine spoke against the unofficial release on both his MySpace page and through YouTube[9].

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
I had actually bought Bone brothers 3, Layzie Bone Cleveland, Pastor Troy atl, messy slick, moment of truth. But Since you wanna be a arrogant ass person on here about it and rip niggas off with all this recycled stuff like some solicitor at a local barbershop trying to sell dvd & cds i wont never buy a siccness release again unless its all new shit. Them artists recording with you is not the point of this thread we know you bought they services to record a few songs but when they on there saying dont support your projects thats not a authorized album theres a difference from just recording some songs for you and not knowing it will be surfaced as a retail album. 9 times outta 10 All some paperwork is saying is that the artists got whatever sum of money you gave them and they cant comeback for more money later. do a search too bc i seen everybody from various online spots had all negavtive complaints to say about siccness releases they feel ripped off and hoodwinkled.

Im done with this thread Im not gonna block yall. I was just stating my honest opinion bc i dont bite my tongue for nobody, just like you dont either.

ALso heres some proof on Ginwine below

In May 2007, an album entitled I Apologize was released in stores. Although attributed to Ginuwine, the release was an unauthorized album only includes three Ginuwine songs - apparently from stolen masters - and ten songs by other artists. Ginuwine spoke against the unofficial release on both his MySpace page and through YouTube[9].
actually i wasnt being arrogant i asked you a simple question what actuals albums did you waste your money on? like i said ive respected your opinions if thats arrogant o well..

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
I got the messy slick..its mediocre..the keith murray i liked, the Max B was good...Damu luni coleone was cool..I cant speak on some of the others...if its recycled and they calling em different titles as far as songs..thats wrong...but if the title is the same, as a fan you probably would recognize, and decide too buy or not. On another note for artists like Bone.., ginuine...did ya expect the same quality as when they had a big budget to do albums? I was hoping siccness releases would not be anything recycled and just songs from artists we enjoy to keep us right until they release their official album. Hopefully siccness takes a close look at make some changes to get us what we want....It aint like they a huge company with many years of experience..they gonna make mistakes...hopefully they just work on these mistakes.

Feb 8, 2003
actually i wasnt being arrogant i asked you a simple question what actuals albums did you waste your money on? like i said ive respected your opinions if thats arrogant o well..

My bad I read it wrong.

You know I respect your opinions also I didnt come in here to block you or bash you like so many on here do to other artists and producers bc its about respect. I was just expecting the album with all new material like layzie bone- cleveland and bone brothers 3 and a few others bc those were well put together albums like i posted on here numerous times. Oh yeah I got that Domain Diego too i forgot to mention that above.

Jun 9, 2007
Take it to heart. Maybe I was a bit harsh but it's to make a point... there were a few tracks I enjoyed on the Bone Brothers 3 and that new Bizzy Bone... but other than that, the shit I've heard has been garbage, and now with these newest "releases" it's 90% recycled shit from previous releases... you can't be playin those games and expect respect... I honestly hope you'll see that as a fact and start makin changes to what you're puttin out....

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Take it to heart. Maybe I was a bit harsh but it's to make a point... there were a few tracks I enjoyed on the Bone Brothers 3 and that new Bizzy Bone... but other than that, the shit I've heard has been garbage, and now with these newest "releases" it's 90% recycled shit from previous releases... you can't be playin those games and expect respect... I honestly hope you'll see that as a fact and start makin changes to what you're puttin out....
harsh lol man your entitled to your opinion like everybody else if you dont like it hey what can i say...but lets keep it real you see the tracklisting and yes we released a compilation with some songs from other albums what company hasnt done that but that makes us the recycle kings lol we have never released product and changed the name of the songs to make you think something else. and we have over 30 titles in our catalog how many of those titles are actually as yall would say recycled compared to the numerous amount of original product?

Apr 25, 2002
I MEAN SHIT. IT'S OUT THERE NOW SO WHAT CAN YOU DO? IF YALL GONE BUY SICCNESS RELEASES BUY EM. I KNOW HALF OF YALL DL EM ANYWAYS, BUT THEY ARE SUB PAR. THE QUALITY ON THE STYLES WAS GARBAGE. THEN YOU GOT PT WITH TRACKS WITH LUNCHMEAT? I MEAN COME ON....SMIGG COOL, I DON'T LIKE THAT CUT AND PASTE SHIT THOUGH. I DON'T LIKE PAC BUT THATS WHAT THEY DID WHEN HIS ASS GOT KILLED, CUT AND PASTED ALL HIS SHIT WITH MUTHA FUCKAS HE PROLLY WOULDA NEVER FUCKED WITH. IT'S A DIRTY GAME, CAN'T KNOCK A MAN'S HUSTLE, BUT IF YALL ACTUALLY THINK YALL PUTTING OUT SOME BANGING SHIT, MIGHT WANT TO HIRE SOME NEW FOLKS TO REVISE YOUR SHIT. GET THAT MONEY THOUGH.
one

Apr 12, 2004
Siccness releases have been GARBAGE... BOTTOM LINE.... case closed.
I agree the only cd I like they put out was the messy marv I feel if u are gon put out these cd's make sure there are more than 12 or 13 tracks and that its all new because niggas like me is up on my music so I know where the tracks come from.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
I MEAN COME ON....SMIGG COOL, I DON'T LIKE THAT CUT AND PASTE SHIT THOUGH. I DON'T LIKE PAC BUT THATS WHAT THEY DID WHEN HIS ASS GOT KILLED, CUT AND PASTED ALL HIS SHIT WITH MUTHA FUCKAS HE PROLLY WOULDA NEVER FUCKED WITH.
one
Wut was cut and pasted????

And even tho Ginuwine says it was authorized.. It was, he knew wut was up, and he signed the contract..

May 15, 2005
Lol, the pastor troy and twista is definetely some shit i wouldnt copp n e way.I like the suga free albums siccness droppd, messy's cake and ice cream, the keith murray was saucy and the damu and luni was slapp. Honestly, i would just look at these tracklistings before u buy em ya digg?