Twista - Soft Buck vol. 1 - Siccness = TERRIBLE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
WTF is this shit? I saw this on Amazon & listened to all the snippets... #1, most of this shit has been out for a while, and #2, most of this shit is complete garbage.... GARBAGE... seriously, just awful... the only listenable new track I found on here is Gangsta by Bizzy Bone, and even that the quality is shit

wow

Apr 12, 2004
i felt the same way i know twista is mad as hella this shit is being put out this makes him look bad as artist when we know he didnt have shit to do with the album, the siccness needs to get it togeathor and put out better music there tryin to make a quick buck and they are makin niggas mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
WTF is this shit? I saw this on Amazon & listened to all the snippets... #1, most of this shit has been out for a while, and #2, most of this shit is complete garbage.... GARBAGE... seriously, just awful... the only listenable new track I found on here is Gangsta by Bizzy Bone, and even that the quality is shit

wow
What album is that in ur sig?

Feb 8, 2003
That layzie bone and ak is some bullshit too all recycled song. Layzie and ak are only on 6 tracks.

1.Bone thugs-n-harmony – Lets Get It Crackin
2.Bone thugs-n-harmony – This Is How The Gangstaz Ride
3.Layzie Bone & A.K. – Gone Get Ghost
4.Bone thugs-n-harmony – Set Up Down Here (Lil Ghetto Boy)
5.Layzie Bone & A.K. – Got My Money Right
6.Layzie Bone & A.K. – I´m From The Hood
7.Layzie Bone & A.K. – Throw Yo Hood In The Sky
8.Do Or Die – Smooking La La La
9.Layzie Bone & A.K. – Guard My Life
10.Bone thugs-n-harmony – For The Og´s
11.Layzie Bone & A.K. – 106 And Park
12.Bone thugs-n-harmony – Summer Love feat. Bizzy Bone
13.Layzie Bone – Lock Down Love
14.Bizzy Bone & Layzie Bone - Rollercoaster

Feb 8, 2003
i felt the same way i know twista is mad as hella this shit is being put out this makes him look bad as artist when we know he didnt have shit to do with the album, the siccness needs to get it togeathor and put out better music there tryin to make a quick buck and they are makin niggas mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most these artist do not authorize these siccness releases. Ginuwine & Styles P already spoke out about it. Many artists dont even know about it bc they just paid to do numerous collabos songs then the shit end up on a siccness release and label as a retail album by that artist.

Theres so many unsigned rappers in california or across the country that they could snatch up and put a album out of and help them establish themselves instead of the hoodwinkle wioth these established artists names tahts going on.

Siccness is the new recycle kingz

Apr 25, 2002
YEA I DIDN'T KNOW HOW THEY DID THEY THING I WAS WONDERING....THAT P.T. WAS GARBAGE ALONG WITH EVERYTHING ELSE....THATS WHY MUTHA FUCKAS DOWNLOAD AND REAL MUTHA FUCKAS SUFFER.
one

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
Most these artist do not authorize these siccness releases. Ginuwine & Styles P already spoke out about it. Many artists dont even know about it bc they just paid to do numerous collabos songs then the shit end up on a siccness release and label as a retail album by that artist.

Theres so many unsigned rappers in california or across the country that they could snatch up and put a album out of and help them establish themselves instead of the hoodwinkle wioth these established artists names tahts going on.

Siccness is the new recycle kingz
I KNEW that one Styles album they dropped 'Independence' wasnt even legit.....Cuz I saw they put that 'Rollie On My Arm' from the Messy Slick album on his shit and I was like wtf? Thats some fucked up shit Siccness trying to make bread off of artists like that....I guess those Pastor Troy albums thats been droppin 'A-Town Legend' must not be official either....

Feb 8, 2003
This twista was some straight bullshit it wasnt even a real twista album(only 1 twista song on there) look at the tracklisting all them songs was from previous siccness albums and teh speedknot mobsta shit is stolen. Looks like they trying to use these artists names to trick and mislead people so they can listen to these average rappers featured on the tracks. This hoodwinkle at its finest.

1. Twista And The Speedknot ------z - Chome On My Toez 3:35
2. Twista And The Speedknot ------z - Get The Yayo 3:48
3. Bizzy Bone - Ready 4 War 3:29
4. Goodie Mob And Pastor Troy - Legendary 4:23
5. Layzie Bone And A.K. - Guard My Life 2:55
6. Messy Marv - Come Blow Wit' Us (Remix) (Feat. Gucci 5:51
Mane, Mitchy Slick, Yukmouth, Keak Da Sneak And
Guce)
7. Haystak - B.I.G. 'Til I D.I.E. 3:54
8. The Speedknot ------z - Real Pimp 3:14
9. Bizzy Bone - Gangsta 4:52
10. Twista And The Speedknot ------z - Pimp In My Blood 2:49
11. Pastor Troy - Bloods And Crips (Feat. Smigg Dirtee 4:54
And Lunchmeat)
12. Twista And The Speedknot ------z - Headshot 3:54
13. Twista And The Speedknot ------z - Get It Up 3:10
14. Bone Brothers (Bizzy And Layzie) - Double Glocc 4:01
Glocc
15. The Speedknot ------z - U Feelin' Me 2:50
16. Twista And The Speedknot ------z - Money Over 3:41
Everything
17. Bone Brothers (Bizzy And Layzie) - Streetlife 4:49
18. Twista - Want My Dough 4:22

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
LOL, well actually.. they all know what they are doing, they have these little things called contracts that they read and signed.. crazy rite?

Feb 8, 2003
LOL, well actually.. they all know what they are doing, they have these little things called contracts that they read and signed.. crazy rite?
Like I said before You was the best underground feature on all the siccness shit and they need to drop your album. the rest of teh features was uninteresting and not my cup of tea

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
LMAO you dont know wat your talking about bro i personally picked up styles in LA drove him to san diego to record same as genuwine and every other other siccness has release these guys deal with us personally we dont buy records from others and put them out. we deal straight with the artist and his management get yor facts right and ginuwine pulled a stunt...he wants to do another project with us but hmmm i think you just said most of our siccness releases are not authorized lmfao...i know you know way more about the industry than you coming across if you say we are looking for a fast buck then say that shit about the artist aswell cause 1 they dont have to do the album with us 2 they dont have to sign the contract and 3 they for surely dont have to pose in front of jack dee to take the picture for the album cover or record interviews on video tape of the recording seesion's.

and out of all your complaints about siccness titles how many have you actually wasted your money on but your entitled to ur opinion and as ive said before i respect it but?