Twista and Trax REUNITES for New Album(video inside)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
IMO They need each other bc havent made no impact since they been apart and Twista's new album will be smashing.

Since we talking reunites. did yall know Bone thugs reunited with Uneek, Tony C, Damon Elliot for they new album too

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
Heard about it months back......I personally think this was a good move for both even tho this should've been done long ago.....Especially when he was coming out with Adrenaline Rush 2007, If he'd have let Traxter do that album, I guarentee it would've been alot more respected and not seen as a slap in the face album to the original....smh @ that shit still....I mean it was decent and better than Day After but dude got too commericial on that joint.....

Maybe Twista will re-gain parts of his fanbase back after this..

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
i think do or dies second or third album was still po pimpin too, could be wrong tho

Their second CD was called "Headz or tails" and their third was called "Victory"...They have a song with twista that is called "Still po pimpin" and an album called "Pimpin aint dead"...

Apr 25, 2002
Album still gone be garbage....Yall act like 96 and traxster can revive Twista's career. Traxster do got a lot of dickriding fans though, just go to chibangin to have a look. Dudes argue bout if he should have waves or braids....Fuckin ridiculous. EVERYBODY BITCHES ABOUT CHICAGO MUSIC, WELL BITCH AT THE ARTISTS. THEY THE ONES NOT DROPPING THEY OWN SHIT....YOU THINK PYSCHODRAMA AINT SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW THEY GOT FANS? MUTHA FUCKAS JUST LAZY.
one