TUPAC SHAKUR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
I've been feelin the old school beats with Tupac..
I mean, the old school beats (east coast style)...
Before he was doin the whole West Coast thang....
-not to specify on shit tho,,,
Tupac touched on all beats regardless....

wut ya'll think?
1love

Aug 17, 2008
wtf is it with fools on here refering to wat im puttin my life on da line for, what im sacrificin on a daily basis for, and what im blastin at foos for as "nortay"? fuck you faggots talkin all that. yall swear there aint no real nortenos huh? yall swear all them solid homeboys in the pen are just there for petty shit huh? i kno this is the net but thats extremelly disrespectful to me... now i cant do shit about it it but get it straight if you ever on the calles, dont refer to a homeboy as a "nortay" or u might get smashed

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
wtf is it with fools on here refering to wat im puttin my life on da line for, what im sacrificin on a daily basis for, and what im blastin at foos for as "nortay"? fuck you faggots talkin all that. yall swear there aint no real nortenos huh? yall swear all them solid homeboys in the pen are just there for petty shit huh? i kno this is the net but thats extremelly disrespectful to me... now i cant do shit about it it but get it straight if you ever on the calles, dont refer to a homeboy as a "nortay" or u might get smashed
I do all the time, they aint lil pussys who cry over internet shit lol

THA FUK YOU GOT TA DO WIT NORTAYZ? BITCH!
more than youll ever know lol

Oct 3, 2006
theres so much pac songs i can never get tired of listenin too....some that sstand out to me are made niggaz, troublesome, brendas got a baby....damn too much to name

Apr 15, 2006
I do all the time, they aint lil pussys who cry over internet shit lol

more than youll ever know lol
LOL @ THIS CHRIS FARLEY LOOKING FUCKER SAYING MORE THAN YOU'LL EVER KNOW. UR BABYMOMS A NORTENA FROM DECOTO? WOWWWWWW, I CAN GET A FAT MEXICAN BITCH PREGNANT TOO. FUCKING FAGGOT.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
yea- chree....im sure you call em busters n everythin else you say on da sicc -yea
actually, ive never called a nortay a buster, or on here lol

LOL @ THIS CHRIS FARLEY LOOKING FUCKER SAYING MORE THAN YOU'LL EVER KNOW. UR BABYMOMS A NORTENA FROM DECOTO? WOWWWWWW, I CAN GET A FAT MEXICAN BITCH PREGNANT TOO. FUCKING FAGGOT.
lmfao @ her being fat, aye faggot, worry about "going back to prison" im sure ur every1s bitch in there, the fat ugly fuck who every1 picks on, and lmfao @ thinking that is me, it aint u dumb fuck, fake ass internet banger, looks like u put in more work online than in the streets.