Trump (all political posts go here)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Holy hell

DRAIN THE SWAMP

This big bank whore named Donald John Trump never intended to rid us of the crooks in Washington. The swamp draining he was talking of was the US Treasury aka our money.

Stop thumping your chest pridefully for supporting oppressors, whether on the left, right, or middle. I have to really question WHAT THE FUCK you are doing on a rap website and you vote for oppression every four goddamn years.

RAP is anti-establishment, you're not supposed to be or feel welcome in the house if you can't follow the rules.
FS

Last edited:

Thizzlejuice

Jan 21, 2019
Sac
sure you know Biden supporters who are racist against blaccs. 🙄 Not saying there aren’t any, but I’m sure you just so happen to work with some. What line of work do you work were there are openly racist ppl working with you? Are there other blacc ppl that work there? Do they know these ppl are racist? Do they not care? So you know there’s racist co workers and you don’t care? Don’t do or say anything? Maybe cuz you’re a racist? 🤷🏾‍♂️ I mean, you’re defending a racist POS to death on here. Hmmm. You’re in the same team as white supremacists, soooo......

And yea, maybe they do have “shitty policies” at least they’re promoting minorities. At least they don’t have white nationalists in their admin. I guess “shitty policies” include cleaner air for a better planet. Healthcare for all. Raising minimum wage. Whether you disagree with the intricacies in each policy, pretty disingenuous to say they’re not attempting to “do good” for this country. What you fail to realize is maga is third party using republican conservatism as a vehicle. They have no true, good leadership (as you can see with the us capitol fiasco), so you jumping on that train have to submit to the “conservative” agenda. Them mofos aren’t even helping YOU- unless you’re wealthy. You think an alleged billionaire gives a fucc about the working man? You guys are being DUPED riding that car. By a grifter, con artist. So LOL @ YOU. Lame tax cuts? Due to sunset. You trumpkins think triccle down works? Yes or no?

and I’m all for taking down globalist agenda. Fucc the elitists. I see what’s going on. I know about the NWO. About the EU. The NAU. About the ACD. About crypto. Doesn’t take away the FACT, that there’s a cancer that’s taken a grip on the repub party and it’s WHITE SUPREMACY. Tea party on roids. And guess who WAS at the helm? You guys keep with the snowflake libtard crap but still I ask (and you guys refuse to answer) WHY DO WHITE SUPREMACISTS CURRENTLY, STRONGLY SUPPORT THIS (OUSTED) RACIST POS?
Mufakaz be entitled that's all but what's the difference

Thizzlejuice

Jan 21, 2019
Sac
sounds like T-Poon is the snowflake calling other people snowflakes, he keeps on crying about how racist the trump supporters are...mostly all of my co-workers were Democrat Biden supporters and they were racist and always talking shit about blacks and other races. All types of races are racist or prejudice....Bottom line is that Biden/Harris has shitty ass policies that are not good for the future of this country and they are involved with the Agenda 2030 global communism plan.
Why is it this all you talk about mobbin916? U claim to be a man's man. Why u always with the gay politics

Props: T-Spoon
Apr 26, 2002
I thought it was funny af this cat lost the NFL USFL lawsuit. Then our cuntry had the nerve to elect him, a failed businessman who ripped off numerous other companies, to run one of the worlds largest corps, our cuntry. If we couldn't realize it was a joke right then, well......time to slide?
From the guy who “ran” this country:

https://amp.miamiherald.com/news/business/article248690290.html
D3BA286D-43E0-434E-97C7-07CD685661A8.jpeg

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/11/us/politics/trump-politicians-donations-degrees.html
C0E2372D-CA42-4A07-A7F4-6AB4674598E4.jpeg

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/jan/12/deutsche-bank-severs-ties-with-donald-trump
BB892748-F6C6-4170-976A-AEFDDAF56E8F.jpeg

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Lolwut? Just like you love trannys in the military and recognizing more than 2 genders.

I mean your massa kamala was just doing what her ancestors do and keep slavery alive. 😂 @ thinking this Hindu hoe gives a fuck about black people when she was locking them up for cheap labor for smoking weed and petty crimes but this makes it all okay😂😂😂😂. Her and Biden really have alot in common

Apr 26, 2002
Lolwut? Just like you love trannys in the military and recognizing more than 2 genders.

I mean your massa kamala was just doing what her ancestors do and keep slavery alive. 😂 @ thinking this Hindu hoe gives a fuck about black people when she was locking them up for cheap labor for smoking weed and petty crimes but this makes it all okay😂😂😂😂. Her and Biden really have alot in common
Who cares about trannys in the military? You sure have alotta hate in ur heart chree!!! Maga is a disease bro!! And yea, you side with this team. Enough said: 🤣😂🤣😂🤣 👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽✊🏽✊🏽✊🏽⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ AAF05DBC-6790-43BC-B8A3-09EB138C5334.jpeg 6111EB4E-7BC2-487F-BA15-365396A7BA8A.jpeg E91D53B0-892A-4E5B-844F-FB0D08E30164.jpeg 1EEB9059-5D41-4274-ABCD-563DA91A3AB7.jpeg