Trump (all political posts go here)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
I did that too but it was called work project
same here, I had workproject in my juvenile days to pay off restitution.....And when I worked at the conservation corps I did that for 4 years getting paid to do community service outdoors in 105 degree heat some days, and then thizzlejuice is sayin I should help the community and doesn’t even know what type of community work I did in the past or recently.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I hear all that brehs. I've volunteered and still do when I can but truth is that shit doesn't change anything. People have to be willing to change their lives, break the cycles of poverty through money education and building opportunity. Don't get me wrong, I will always give in some of the same ways that doesn't change shit because if one person can see that some of us in the world wants success for all who want success as well, then it's worth it. On a real level though, we need to teach the tools to those eager to learn. The rest can burn. Until we on some each one teach one shit it ain't never gon change.

Thizzlejuice

Jan 21, 2019
Sac
LOL, that sounds like a generic ass sentence that a square or queer would say....I’m a grown up person so I don’t have much time to bullshit with the community like I did when I was a teenager.
Bruh I ain't a square or a queer you wanna find out lmk, your always whining on the internet like a lil bitch all the time it's annoying the only reason why I give you any attention

Thizzlejuice

Jan 21, 2019
Sac
Thizzlejuice @Thizzlejuice doesn’t know how many hours I worked in the community.....when I worked for the Sac Conservation Corps a long time ago we cleaned up the dirty alleys in Del Paso Heights and Oak Park and did tons of other work all over the city, and currently I gave all of my old jackets and clothes to the homeless in my area, I have done a lot of stuff for the community that I don’t talk about.
Oh ok

Thizzlejuice

Jan 21, 2019
Sac
same here, I had workproject in my juvenile days to pay off restitution.....And when I worked at the conservation corps I did that for 4 years getting paid to do community service outdoors in 105 degree heat some days, and then thizzlejuice is sayin I should help the community and doesn’t even know what type of community work I did in the past or recently.
Good for you bro. So did i. Been there done that. I can't take away from that. I been tru some shit myself with the juvenile system. I was at Keifer . If u know then u know

Nov 16, 2005
China is literally creating super soldiers, while Bidens America is focused on making sure at least 98% of our drill sergeants are transgender sign language experts.

Women who think they can compete with guys make up a large portion of the military now. Thank all these stupid superhero movies where the 5' skinny girl takes out the biker gang with her yoga routine.

Props: NotAllThere
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Women do have a place in the military, just not on the front lines. A country willing to put it's baby makers on the front lines plans on bringing in more immigrants with babies and doesn't care about its own nations fertility rate. TBH, either do I. 85% of our population is garbage, IDGAF if they all die.

BTW, women only make up ~14% of all US military, so I would not say a large portion. Transgenders, while psychologically deserve zero place in the military, I Garnette make up less than 1%

Last edited:

Thizzlejuice

Jan 21, 2019
Sac
yup, I was locked up at the old school Kiefer before they built the new one. this was back in mid 90s and late 90s....the first time I got arrested I was 12 years old.
Yea those mfz fucked my fingers up good twisting my arm around then sprayed me when I was dow
yup, I was locked up at the old school Kiefer before they built the new one. this was back in mid 90s and late 90s....the first time I got arrested I was 12 years old.
Yes those mfz fucked me up in there . Fuck that place