Trump (all political posts go here)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento

fuck electrical vehicles, and these lefties are talking like they are going to make it mandatory that you switch over to EV...their real goal is for the average joe to not own a personal vehicle period. That would be shitty as hell to travel with out a personal vehicle when itā€™s soaking rain or cold weather and hot weather, these lefties are out of their mind with their liberal fantasy land bullshit. T-Spoon @T-Spoon , thatā€™s what you voted for? LOL, how is that going to work for you in Georgia where it snows in the winter?

May 7, 2013
33Ā°
www.hoescantstopme.biz

fuck electrical vehicles, and these lefties are talking like they are going to make it mandatory that you switch over to EV...their real goal is for the average joe to not own a personal vehicle period. That would be shitty as hell to travel with out a personal vehicle when itā€™s soaking rain or cold weather and hot weather, these lefties are out of their mind with their liberal fantasy land bullshit. T-Spoon @T-Spoon , thatā€™s what you voted for? LOL, how is that going to work for you in Georgia where it snows in the winter?
I work in this (automation; your vehicles will eventually be autonomous) space. I wish you were wrong, but you're not. The flip side is this- how many families have been destroyed by parent(s) dying in an auto accident? Mine was. I grew up motherless and chose the streets to be my parents. No child should have to deal with that. While AV will not eliminate accidents and deaths, it will exponentially reduce auto fatalities.

Name a segment not exploited by big business and politicians. I'll wait...

Props: Thizzlejuice

Thizzlejuice

Jan 21, 2019
Sac

If this is your only argument left my brutha yuu need to go back to the drawing board. Find out whos really keeping you from being you, be your true self man, help out in your community or stfu . Ranting on the internet is not enlightening to others unless you're informing and making a change for the better. I appreciate anyone's beliefs, but I feel like you're a instagator. I say that because I don't feel like you would have any of that same energy in a real life discussion. Man to man your rhetoric would not stand up around real niggas

Thizzlejuice

Jan 21, 2019
Sac
I thought it was funny af this cat lost the NFL USFL lawsuit. Then our cuntry had the nerve to elect him, a failed businessman who ripped off numerous other companies, to run one of the worlds largest corps, our cuntry. If we couldn't realize it was a joke right then, well......time to slide?
And what's fucked up it was after they played kaepernick the way they did, for standing up . Still won't give that man the full respect he deserve for that stand he took

Thizzlejuice

Jan 21, 2019
Sac
I work in this (automation; your vehicles will eventually be autonomous) space. I wish you were wrong, but you're not. The flip side is this- how many families have been destroyed by parent(s) dying in an auto accident? Mine was. I grew up motherless and chose the streets to be my parents. No child should have to deal with that. While AV will not eliminate accidents and deaths, it will exponentially reduce auto fatalities.

Name a segment not exploited by big business and politicians. I'll wait...
Couldn't be so true

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
And what's fucked up it was after they played kaepernick the way they did, for standing up . Still won't give that man the full respect he deserve for that stand he took
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Krapernick was protesting getting benched looking for ways to get released from the team. Using that swag fag is prolly the worst example you could use

Props: siccmadesyko
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
If this is your only argument left my brutha yuu need to go back to the drawing board. Find out whos really keeping you from being you, be your true self man, help out in your community or stfu . Ranting on the internet is not enlightening to others unless you're informing and making a change for the better. I appreciate anyone's beliefs, but I feel like you're a instagator. I say that because I don't feel like you would have any of that same energy in a real life discussion. Man to man your rhetoric would not stand up around real niggas
you donā€™t know shit about what you are talking about, you type a paragraph of bullshit.

May 7, 2013
33Ā°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
LOL, that sounds like a generic ass sentence that a square or queer would say....Iā€™m a grown up person so I donā€™t have much time to bullshit with the community like I did when I was a teenager.
In the same breathe though, you are complaining about problems that cannot be dealt with or changed without a commitment to community.

Props: Thizzlejuice
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
In the same breathe though, you are complaining about problems that cannot be dealt with or changed without a commitment to community.
Thizzlejuice @Thizzlejuice doesnā€™t know how many hours I worked in the community.....when I worked for the Sac Conservation Corps a long time ago we cleaned up the dirty alleys in Del Paso Heights and Oak Park and did tons of other work all over the city, and currently I gave all of my old jackets and clothes to the homeless in my area, I have done a lot of stuff for the community that I donā€™t talk about.

Props: StillHustlin
Dec 11, 2006
Thizzlejuice @Thizzlejuice doesnā€™t know how many hours I worked in the community.....when I worked for the Sac Conservation Corps a long time ago we cleaned up the dirty alleys in Del Paso Heights and Oak Park and did tons of other work all over the city, and currently I gave all of my old jackets and clothes to the homeless in my area, I have done a lot of stuff for the community that I donā€™t talk about.
I did that too but it was called work project