Trinity Garden Cartel...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2003
midwest314 said:
any1 got a discography or a somewhat basic list of how many they put out??
A rough album list off the top of my head:

TGC:
the ghetto my hood
Don't Blame it on da music
da saga continues
I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

D of TGC:
Straight Texas Hoodlum
Game Done changed
I love NIGGAZ

Herbman/Erbman:
Blowin big/mafia melodies
Ghetto minista

x-mann:
The man behind the madness
History in the making

Mike B and Mr stayready: TGC greatest hits

May 30, 2006
ThaG said:
I think that waz the TGC album that came out in '94 that had the Rap-A-Lot stamp on it. If it iz I don't know what the fuck yall are talking about. That waz tha first rap CD ever bought where every track waz wack. I waz 17 back then & would buy any anything with a RAL stamp on it. I never heard any more from them guyz cuz I heard absolutly ZERO talant from them niggaz & refused 2 give them another listen.

Jan 6, 2003
The Evil Genius said:
I think that waz the TGC album that came out in '94 that had the Rap-A-Lot stamp on it. If it iz I don't know what the fuck yall are talking about. That waz tha first rap CD ever bought where every track waz wack. I waz 17 back then & would buy any anything with a RAL stamp on it. I never heard any more from them guyz cuz I heard absolutly ZERO talant from them niggaz & refused 2 give them another listen.
LOL, yes this is the same album. I don't follow you on your hate for that album because I love it. You couldn't go wrong with mike B on the production back then and I think the rappers had talent. then again, it is a long time ago and taste shifts with time. Maybe you should give it another go? Maybe you'll change your mind or maybe you'll end up giving it to someone you really hate, LOL.
Can't front on a playa for hating a CD as much as you do. Taste is a personal matter. It was just mad funny to suddenly see your unconditioned hate for this CD after all the above praising of TGC.

May 30, 2006
Thatz the only reason I posted how I feel about that CD. Everyone on thiz thread waz giving it big upz & I waz sitting here thinking 2 myself, " I know these niggaz don't really think that TGC iz tight". When I saw that CD cover again it brought back the memory of me buying tha cd after skool, taking it home & couldn't believe that RAL(during itz greatest run IMO) actually co-sigjned thiz garbage. Give it another listen? I'm cool. I have a lot less time now so I'll just have 2 pass.

Sep 17, 2005
The Evil Genius said:
Thatz the only reason I posted how I feel about that CD. Everyone on thiz thread waz giving it big upz & I waz sitting here thinking 2 myself, " I know these niggaz don't really think that TGC iz tight". When I saw that CD cover again it brought back the memory of me buying tha cd after skool, taking it home & couldn't believe that RAL(during itz greatest run IMO) actually co-sigjned thiz garbage. Give it another listen? I'm cool. I have a lot less time now so I'll just have 2 pass.
Yeah I wasnt feelin that album either the only track I jammed back then was I think the last track "The Geto My Hood" and that shit was old from another album I think. Its definitely one of the weaker albums RAL dropped from that 92-94 time frame when they were runnin shit.

May 10, 2002
"The Ghetto My Hood" on "Dont Blame It On Da Music" is a remix of a track of their 1st album...

but like others guys here, I love "Dont Blame It On Da Music", its in my top 5 texas albums...

I only have from TGC the two first albums, I have to check the others one, and the solos...

Jan 6, 2003
Triton said:
"The Ghetto My Hood" on "Dont Blame It On Da Music" is a remix of a track of their 1st album...

but like others guys here, I love "Dont Blame It On Da Music", its in my top 5 texas albums...

I only have from TGC the two first albums, I have to check the others one, and the solos...
You should get da saga continues and game done changed. I think they are TGC at its best. the last one is a D solo, though, but you should get them on ebay fairly cheap or at sosouth.com.

Jan 6, 2003
EZZY 37 said:
i have heard " D " is in jail 4 murder....
Yeah he's in jail, but I didn't know it was for a murder. I heard from one working at Cartel records that he was coming out soon and that there was going to be recorded a new TGC album. But he might have said that just for bullshitting

Jan 6, 2003
sosouth is always coming through. I've bought stuff from them for hella years and they always do their homework, even if there is something wrong with CDs or some other problem. you should check his store on ebay too, mystore.
Dope video. didn't know herbman had made a video at all. thanks

Oct 10, 2002
The Evil Genius said:
I know you cant be talking about the blame it on the music CD, that was the best one of all them THat had the best production and sound. Smokin on a swisha watchin where we roll, was the jam and Fire it up, had some anthems that got played for months everyone I knew thought that was dope. The Ghetto my hood album only had a few decent tracks and production sounded shitty it had to grow on ya, Da saga continues fell short of what Don't Blame It on da Music was. Straight classic right there.

May 30, 2006
I know you cant be talking about the blame it on the music CD, that was the best one of all them THat had the best production and sound. Smokin on a swisha watchin where we roll, was the jam and Fire it up, had some anthems that got played for months everyone I knew thought that was dope. The Ghetto my hood album only had a few decent tracks and production sounded shitty it had to grow on ya, Da saga continues fell short of what Don't Blame It on da Music was. Straight classic right there.
If that is a classic to u I'd hate to hear what u consider garbage