Trinity Garden Cartel...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 28, 2003
TAKIN NO SHORTZ said:
guess everyones time always comes when they retire
sad that they retired, good that they retired when they still were at top

oh sh!t thats coo most rappers dont know when to quit...their albums were tight especially that D album "I Love N.I.G.G.A.Z"

Jan 6, 2003
They are supposed to make a comeback record pretty soon. I am awaiting a 12" single with three songs off the unreleased D of TGC album. When I communicated with the seller who claimed to be from Cartel Records, he told me that they'd be working on the comeback. Don't remember the title, though. what I do remember is that Mike B was supposed to produce...

Hell yeah, TGC has released classic records.

Dec 16, 2005
d is still on lock. mike b did production on all of their albums. icewater slaughter & lil raskull released "TRINITY GARDEN RELOADED" last year & that album is jammin start to finish.

Jan 6, 2003
Yeah, they used actual photos of two of the cops in the background so they got scared. Fun fact, the two officers up front are used in several other Pen & pixel covers. I guess that guy with the mustache is the same one that played cop on Born 2wice's U have the right to remain violent.

Another fact. They released the same CD with blurred cover arts above the two cop's faces. I think that is the rarer version of the two.Anyway, it's a hella dope CD. Classic shit.

Dec 16, 2005
them "cops" that you see on damn near every cover pen n pixel did are shaun brauch & i forget the other dude, but theyre the ones that ran pen n pixel. i got that born 2wice cd too as well as this one & its the same guy. same goes for lil kekes commission cd & herschelwood hardheads first cd.

DBM

Sicc OG
Sep 20, 2003
thatboymo said:
d is still on lock. mike b did production on all of their albums. icewater slaughter & lil raskull released "TRINITY GARDEN RELOADED" last year & that album is jammin start to finish.
Slaughter and Raskull were in Criminal Elament, not TGC though.

Feb 14, 2006
thatboymo said:
thx !
w/ out u mentioned id missed this
purchased this today
good album
mine favorite tracks are:
2 touchdown
3 it feels gangsta
8 bad girl
10 breath in
11 below the radar
14 influential
15 move around

and goodway to end w/ that hidden classictrack !!!

Jan 6, 2003
TAKIN NO SHORTZ said:
I realised just that ive slept over

How is this, if ya heard ???
It's a pretty good CD, but it is hella rare. I was lucky to find a copy 4 years ago, but I have not seen it since. It is not produced by Mike B so it has rougher beats than the usual TGC release. and the mastering lacks a bit as well, but it's a real cool CD. X-mann is a good rapper and he has a nice collection of very good songs on this album. I feel that one more than his latest release. So it's a definite pick-up if you find it.