Transformers War for Cybertron

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2005

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Ok I admit..I talked shit bout this game, but two different GS talked highly of this game and then I see high ranking reviews online so today I copped it for $32 and I have to say..the mulitplayer is real clean.

Its not based off a movie so even the storymode is pretty good, sort of like Batman AA.

Only takes like 2 seconds to respawn in MP and being able to run and transform into a vehicle is the shit

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
From all the reviews I've read this seems to be a solid game. I think metacritic had it ranked in the mid to high 80's so at the very least you should probably gamefly it. I know the preorder codes were going for $100+ on ebay the other day, but I just read Activision is going to release DLC that features the 3 preorder characters and 2 new ones, so LOL@ THE PEOPLE WHO SHELLED OUT $100+ FOR A GAME CHARACTER!

Apr 25, 2002
rapdiscographies.cjb.net
i been thinkin bout coppin this off and on since it came out... the multiplayer demo was kinda fun, i'd imagine single player would be a lil bit more fun

dunno if it's worth shellin out $60 tho... maybe i'll juss wait till it's done to $30 in a few months

Oct 19, 2008
they did the MP right with this game...they took pieces from killzone & alot COD WF2 ( tactical)

if you a 80's baby & dig COD.....def rental (bought mine), game def surprised me

only bs is if the host quit the game ends, but seems rare since fuckers tryin to lvl up get them dope class unlocks

also it online co-op in evermode, (SP 3ppl, MP & escalation aka zombie mode of CODWAW)