Transfering a nintendo 64 game to a disc to run on xbox 360?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2003
Is this possible at all? I want to transfer wwf no mercry onto a disc so that i can play it on my 360..

anyone have any info? ive googled it, but the language is more than i can comprehend..

if you know how to do this and can make it happen, ill definitely pay you for your time.

let me know!

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Is this possible at all? I want to transfer wwf no mercry onto a disc so that i can play it on my 360..

anyone have any info? ive googled it, but the language is more than i can comprehend..

if you know how to do this and can make it happen, ill definitely pay you for your time.

let me know!
lol wwf no mercry? let me guess you can't cope with new controls from the new WWE shits? LOL That game was overused in my younger days wtf you want to play that old shit for anyway?

Feb 21, 2003
lol wwf no mercry? let me guess you can't cope with new controls from the new WWE shits? LOL That game was overused in my younger days wtf you want to play that old shit for anyway?
i like the new games, but no mercy was in a class all by itself..its branching storylines were hella sick, cuz no matter if u won or lost, the storyline would adapt..

that game is a fuckin classic, i have it on my comp thru an emulator, but would like to play it on xbox 360 without having to go buy an n64..i just dont need another console in my living room

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
The original Xbox was a great emulator (or so I've read). If you have an OG Xbox, that might be your best chance.

Jul 25, 2007
Ahhhhh memories. No Mercy was played by me and my friends for hours and hours going thru cases of beers talkin shit to eachother and also Goldeneye