TRAGIC RETURNS THIS WEEKEND TO...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
All Out HOGG said:
@TRAGIC...Don't think that everyone around here isn't aware of how hard ya been attempting to attach ya throat to Vamps scrotum to become a moderator...& Personaly i think Vamps is more then smart enough to not apoint you as one...But if it happens................Whatever thou
ASSUMING AGAIN AREN'T WE???

Apr 25, 2002
All Out HOGG said:
Name names...

Im sure we would all like to know...& if they doing that shit they deserve to be exsposed...

P.S. I just peep'd ya profile searching for ya AIM name...& Noticed ya birthdate...Ya B'Day's 2 days earlier then my sister...I can't stand her...Maybe thas why me & you don't gett along aswell...
WHY YOU SEARCHING FOR MY AIM???I DON'T I.M. MUCH WITH PEEPS ON HERE...I DON'T LIKE TO BE BOTHERED WITH TRIVIAL BULLSHIT....

AND FOR THOSE WANTING NAMES...CHECK ALL RHYMES POSTED,PROFILES OF EVERYONE,VOTING HABITS,AND SIGS(BEFORE THEY CHANGE THEM)....WAKE UP....

AND TO KINDA LET THE SURPRISE OUT EARLY....A LOT OF PEEPS THAT DO BATTLES ON THE NET ARE COMING HERE.....I CANNOT BEAT HARDLY ANY OF THEM....SO I KNOW IT WILL GET HOT IN HERE...THAT'S WHY I'M BACK FRIDAY....GOTTA SHARPEN UP SO THAT I DON'T GET MY ASS KICKED WHEN THEY SHOW UP...

A

All Out HOGG

From what boards???

HHF? EZB-RING? CSC? 666? FFO? HHHmmm?

I Bet you i know some of them.........

Who???

Immune, S.T.L., Knickle Plate, Optical, Echo?

EDIT...Why do ya think i was searchin for ya AIM name...To talk to you... 'Lil Blue Savelle" is mine if ya don't wanna post ya's...I know what vexation is like when 20 annoying people wanna IM you...

Apr 25, 2002
I'M OFF TO WORK NOW......SEE YALL TOMORROW....

A LITTLE GOODBYE QUOTE FOR MY "FANS".....

"IF MY DICK'S ON YOUR MIND,THEN MY BALLS ARE ON YA CHIN"

DRES FROM BLACK SHEEP...NOT BETA

Apr 25, 2002
Juan Million said:

Damn you're fuckin dumb. If fools are usin more than one name then why the fuck don't you name who? Oh that's right cause you have no evidence.
??????????????

We don't wanna play detective, we want you to tell us who you think has more than one name.

Apr 25, 2002
kinda bulshit to go off of profiles and shit.. but you know..

i got respect for Tragic.. so i wont say what i think. you aint still the best... everyone knows who dat is.. :D

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Aint the purpose of this thread cuz Tragic lookin for challenges? Well shit.....if that's the case I'm thinkin Tragic should hit me up cuz I'm pretty convinced he couldnt touch me. Didnt get a chance to see me in the tournament, but could get your chance to lose now if you choose to......cuz I havent even started yet, and everybody got you dialed now.

Apr 25, 2002
GOOD MORNING PEEPS.......MISS ME???YALL DIDN'T FIGURE IT OUT YET....TOO LATE ANYWAY.......5 PROFILES HAVE BEEN CHANGED ALREADY.....

OK,ON TO OTHER BUSINESS...TIM C..WHAT'S YOUR RECORD AGAINST ME???1-3??1-2??NUFF SAID....

WC...THANKZ FOR ACTUALLY ADDRESSING THE TOPIC,BUT SOMEONE ELSE MUST BE SERVED FIRST...

SMURF...I'M NOT TRYIN TO GET FOLKS TO MIGRATE...JUST TRYIN TO GET MORE GOOD COMP ON HERE....NICE POST TO VAMPS TOO,GAVE ME A GOOD LAUGH THIS MORNING...IT'LL BE AWHILE BEFORE YOU OR I MODERATE ANYTHING....YOU WANT A BATTLE?YOU MUST FOLLOW MY RULES...I'LL BATTLE YOU BUT... I MUST MAKE A LIST OF THOSE WHO CAN'T VOTE(POSSIBLE DICKRYDERS)MR LAST....JADE....LAW.....YOUR 2 GIRL JUDGES...HELLATWISTED...AND KILLAHOE......IF THESE RULES ARE ACCEPTED,YOU GOT IT IF NOT....FUCK OFF...
ITZ ON YOU NOW...I MAY NOT BE ON THIS WEEKEND THOUGH...I'M PROBABLY MAKING A TRIP TO LOUISVILLE FRIDAY NIGHT..

Apr 25, 2002
tragic im 100 times better than you and everyone on this board knows it.. 2 votes in the final battle? i lost to you 2 times like 4 months ago...

Apr 25, 2002
nah, dont get me wrong, i like him.. but he trippin..

you aint the best tho, shit you 5th at best. fuck what i rated you before. you dont even battle.. not cuzz ur retired, but becuase the competition is way harder now. 2 of your wins was me, 2 was beamatina, 2 was typcee or some shit.. you didnt really beat anyone. You lost to Explizity by votes, regardless of when voting end, technically you won, but count em up, you lost.

Me, Juan, Smurf, probably Stealth and Biggz would all beat you.. so if you want to prove yourself the best, put your money where your mouth is. the thread is called Tragic vs. Smurf i believe.. tick tock.

Apr 25, 2002
-TiM C- said:
nah, dont get me wrong, i like him.. but he trippin..

you aint the best tho, shit you 5th at best. fuck what i rated you before. you dont even battle.. not cuzz ur retired, but becuase the competition is way harder now. 2 of your wins was me, 2 was beamatina, 2 was typcee or some shit.. you didnt really beat anyone. You lost to Explizity by votes, regardless of when voting end, technically you won, but count em up, you lost.

Me, Juan, Smurf, probably Stealth and Biggz would all beat you.. so if you want to prove yourself the best, put your money where your mouth is. the thread is called Tragic vs. Smurf i believe.. tick tock.
I AIN'T SWEATIN THIS SHIT NO MORE...IF SURF WANTS TO ABIDE BY MY RULES,I'LL BATTLE HIM...I DON'T WANT ONE OF HIS 20 ALIASES VOTING AGAINST ME...ANOTHER THING,ANY MC THAT DOESN'T CONSIDER HIMSELF THE BEST ISN'T A TRUE MC...AND ME NOT BATTLING BECAUSE COMP IS BETTER...PLEEEEASE!I BATTLED PEOPLE THAT I DIDN'T GET A VOTE AGAINST AT THE RAPNETWORK SITE THAT WOULD EASILY BEAT ANYONE ON HERE...THE FINALS OF THE TOURNEY WAS BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT(PEOPLE GETTING THEIR FRIENDS TO VOTE TO TRY TO PUSH THEM TOWARDS THE WIN....YOU SAID IT YOURSELF)BUT I AIN'T GONNA BITCH ABOUT IT...MY BRO IS THE ONLY PERSON I KNOW ON HERE SO I TAKE PRIDE IN THE FACT MY 2 VOTES WERE ACTUALLY PEOPLE THAT READ THE VERSES AND VOTED THEIR OPINION OF MY VERSE,NOT IF I'M COOL WITH EM OR NOT...FEEL ME
I TOLD YOU I WOULD LOSE BEFORE THE VERSES WERE POSTED BECAUSE I WAS COCKY AND NO ONE WANTED ME TO WIN BUT ME,SO I WASN'T GONNA GET ANY VOTES...IT WAS A GREAT TOURNEY THOUGH WITH EVEN COMPETITION AND I CONGRADULATE YOU ON WINNING....ITS FUNNY TO ME HOW EVERYONE SAYS I'M CRYIN OVER SMURF..WHO WENT AND RAN TO VAMPS ASKIN TO BE A MOD FOR THIS WHILE MENTIONING MY NAME???I NEVER SAID I WAS GONA BE A MODERATOR...BUT ALL THE DICKRIDERS WENT OVER THERE AND DROPPED THEIR 2 CENTS OVER SOMETHING I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.....ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE HE GETS BANNED AGAIN,SO I AIN'T SWEATIN IT...I;LL BE THE BIGGER MAN ABOUT THE SITUATION..IF HE WANTS HIS BATTLE THOUGH,HE CAN READ MY POST ABOVE THIS ONE AND EXCEPT MY CONDITIONS TO THE BATTLE AND IT THEN HAPPENS...ITS ON HIM NOW...IF HE DOESN'T ACCEPT,I DON'T WANNA BE BOTHERED WITH THIS AGAIN...