TRAGIC RETURNS THIS WEEKEND TO...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
FUCK ALL THESE PRE-WRITING BUSTAS UP.... FROM NOW ON I CHOOSE WHO I DEMOLISH.....IF YOU HAVE A DEATHWISH AND WANT TO BE CONSIDERED,PUT YOUR NAME BELOW.....DON'T BOTHER STARTING ANOTHER THREAD TO CHALLENGE ME.....I CHOOSE,HOES LOSE....PERIOD

SHIT'S ABOUT TO GET NASTY UP IN THIS BITCH...........TRAGIC

A

All Out HOGG

You don't have a choice...

If ya don't battle me ya a coward simple as that...

& Now sinse ya 'returned"...Can ya name 1 reason why it shouldn't take place???

Apr 25, 2002
All Out HOGG said:
You don't have a choice...

If ya don't battle me ya a coward simple as that...

& Now sinse ya 'returned"...Can ya name 1 reason why it shouldn't take place???
IT WILL TAKE PLACE....WHEN I SAY IT WILL....WHICH WILL BE SOON....I FEAR NO MAN,BOY,WOMAN,BEAST,INSECT,NOTHING....

AND CALLIN ME COWARD????WHO HAS BEEN AVOIDING TIM C FOR A WEEK???WHAT'S A MATTER??CAN'T THINK OF SOMETHING GOOD TO WRITE???

LMMFAO......YOU BEAT TIM AND YOU GET ME.....YOU BETTER GET TO WRITING..HAHAHA

A

All Out HOGG

Ya should'a refrased that...'You beat me you gett'a battle TIM"...His shit surpasses ya's by far...

Avoiding him for a week? Naw.........

TIMC/SMURF

A

All Out HOGG

The shit posted yesterday wasn't a response to that thread...

It was a response to his 'becoming dormant... "...post...

I haven't responded to that battle. yet..& Only i know when i will

:p FUCK OFF

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: TRAGIC RETURNS THIS WEEKEND TO...

Juan Million said:

Who pre-writes?
DO YOU ALL NOT READ???
SEVERAL IN THE NEW TOURNEY SAID THEY WOULD HAVE THEIR VERSE UP AS SOON AS THEY WROTE IT....I'M NOT NAMING NAMES(THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE).....

ON ANOTHER TOPIC...

YALL ARE SO EASILY FOOLED...THERE ARE BATTLES GOING ON RIGHT NOW THAT ARE THE SAME PERSON BATTLING THEMSELVES....I DON'T BLAME YALL,I JUST NOTICED THE SHIT MYSELF AND ITS FUNNY TO ME......

A

All Out HOGG

HHHmmm...Who is battle'n themselfs??? Are ya refering to JLAW & TWISTED? I promise you that there 2 diffrent people...CYRUS & TYPCEE, STEALTH & ALL HALLOWz, BIGGz & JUAN are all 2 diffrent people in each battle...

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: Re: TRAGIC RETURNS THIS WEEKEND TO...

TRAGIC LOSSES said:
DO YOU ALL NOT READ???
SEVERAL IN THE NEW TOURNEY SAID THEY WOULD HAVE THEIR VERSE UP AS SOON AS THEY WROTE IT....I'M NOT NAMING NAMES(THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE).....

ON ANOTHER TOPIC...

YALL ARE SO EASILY FOOLED...THERE ARE BATTLES GOING ON RIGHT NOW THAT ARE THE SAME PERSON BATTLING THEMSELVES....I DON'T BLAME YALL,I JUST NOTICED THE SHIT MYSELF AND ITS FUNNY TO ME......
Dude wrote his shit at work and copied it straight from his pad to the keys. I don't see how you think that is pre-written (it is but it doesnt make a difference). You wouldnt even know he did it anyway if he hadnt of said he did.

Apr 25, 2002
1 PERSON HAS 4 BATTLE ALIASES
ANOTHER HAS 2....AND I DON'T MEAN JUST IN THE TOURNEY....I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO REMOVE MYSELF AS A JUDGE IN THE TOURNEY...THINGS ARE CHANGING AROUND HERE SOON...HIDE AND WATCH...(INSERT EVIL D.E. LAUGH HERE)

A

All Out HOGG

Name names...

Im sure we would all like to know...& if they doing that shit they deserve to be exsposed...

P.S. I just peep'd ya profile searching for ya AIM name...& Noticed ya birthdate...Ya B'Day's 2 days earlier then my sister...I can't stand her...Maybe thas why me & you don't gett along aswell...

Apr 25, 2002
TRAGIC LOSSES said:
1 PERSON HAS 4 BATTLE ALIASES
ANOTHER HAS 2....AND I DON'T MEAN JUST IN THE TOURNEY....I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO REMOVE MYSELF AS A JUDGE IN THE TOURNEY...THINGS ARE CHANGING AROUND HERE SOON...HIDE AND WATCH...(INSERT EVIL D.E. LAUGH HERE)
Damn you're fuckin dumb. If fools are usin more than one name then why the fuck don't you name who? Oh that's right cause you have no evidence.

A

All Out HOGG

@TRAGIC...Don't think that everyone around here isn't aware of how hard ya been attempting to attach ya throat to Vamps scrotum to become a moderator...& Personaly i think Vamps is more then smart enough to not apoint you as one...But if it happens................Whatever thou