Traffic ticket (no left turn) question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2004
INPUT said:
Where was the sign? And how tall was the light it was posted on?

If you can make the argument that most people can't or don't see it, go for it. But if you can't, the judge will look at you and assume you're a liar and trying to not pay your fine for an infraction that you did in fact commit.

The filming idea is a good one though, just depends on your luck of the draw with what people do though....for your sake, you better hope people turn there....

The other thing is, maybe people DO see it, and they ignore it because it's inconvenient for them...that, obviously, does not help your case though...
It wasn't at an intersection. I pulled out of a grocery store, a store I wasn't even going to go to, talk about bad timing. There were no lights. Plus the sun wasn't helping either. We were in an SUV and we couldn't even see that's how bad it was...I'm usually aware of my surroundings but that shit was a trip.

Dec 30, 2003
mine was 147 bucks for illegal left turn....... coulda been more bc of construction.. the cop was an asshole too i got it i think my senior year i was like "uhh yea i start school in about 10 minutes can i just go?"

he says no wait here..... there were 4 other cars he stopped b4 me so i was an hour late to class.....

but yea 147 bucks its not a killer but it aint gonna help u at all......

Sep 26, 2006
they wont increase the fine...but if you go to your arraignment and plead guilty or no contest, theyll reduce the fine A LOT...if you say your innocent then go to court and lose, youll have to pay the whole thing...and have no chance of traffic school

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
baysavage said:
no chance of traffic if you lose the case instead of just saying guilty i mean
yep you have to spread your ass cheeks, and submit like a bitch, thats what they like.

Nov 16, 2004
baysavage said:
they wont increase the fine...but if you go to your arraignment and plead guilty or no contest, theyll reduce the fine A LOT...if you say your innocent then go to court and lose, youll have to pay the whole thing...and have no chance of traffic school
Yeah I remember going with my bro when were pulled over for running another red light because the construction truck in front of us was going like 2mph on a left turn, asshole. Anyway we went and he took me as a witness to plead his case but he said he was guilty and before he could say anything else the judge spoke over him and reduced the amount by like $20.

I got a question, if you go to court early and don't see the punk, is there a good chance he ain't there? I mean will he be dressed in uniform? Shit if I don't see his ass there, might as well plead innocent. I can't forget his punk ass, old caucasian dude with braces.

Sep 26, 2006
^^^you go and plead guilty or not guilty and then they give you a separate court date and notify the cop...and my last ticket was reduced 215 dollars

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^that's weak as fuck that they make you come back again...

why the fuck do you pigs and the justice system insist on wasting everyone's fucking time?

Nov 16, 2004
baysavage said:
^^^you go and plead guilty or not guilty and then they give you a separate court date and notify the cop...and my last ticket was reduced 215 dollars
Serious? If that's the case then most likely his ass will show up. I'm not too worried about the payment it's that I'll get a point on my record. I was already 15 months deep after going to traffic school, just 3 months left and I could have gone to traffic school but nope.

Gotta agree with INPUT, they just love wasting our time. I talked to one of my boys earlier today and he told me he got pulled over for no seatbelt. He went to pay it off and the judge said the bacon man had missed a number when writing the violation. Now they have to notify Mr. Bacon and he has a year to correct it while my boy has to wait on him and calling in to check and make sure he ain't got no warrant or anything on him.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
smeezy said:
I talked to one of my boys earlier today and he told me he got pulled over for no seatbelt. He went to pay it off and the judge said the bacon man had missed a number when writing the violation. Now they have to notify Mr. Bacon and he has a year to correct it while my boy has to wait on him and calling in to check and make sure he ain't got no warrant or anything on him.
Don't you LOVE America? I KNOW I SURE DO!

That's how the system works though, they don't treat people like people, they treat people like statistics because that's all they care about, besides the people's money.

One of my best friend's got charged with assault, cause this bitch said he cracked a FIFTH of Jack Daniel's over her HEAD...she had witnesses that said he did it (they were her friends of course)....and the kicker for me....WAS THAT SHE HAD NO FUCKING MEDICAL RECORDS ABOUT HER INJURY!

That fifth would have split the bitches dome open and she would have had AT LEAST a concusion. Fuck the judges and everyone else. They dont' even care about the people anymore, it's about numbers as I already said.

Sep 26, 2006
smeezy said:
Serious? If that's the case then most likely his ass will show up. I'm not too worried about the payment it's that I'll get a point on my record. I was already 15 months deep after going to traffic school, just 3 months left and I could have gone to traffic school but nope.

Gotta agree with INPUT, they just love wasting our time. I talked to one of my boys earlier today and he told me he got pulled over for no seatbelt. He went to pay it off and the judge said the bacon man had missed a number when writing the violation. Now they have to notify Mr. Bacon and he has a year to correct it while my boy has to wait on him and calling in to check and make sure he ain't got no warrant or anything on him.

if the judge sees its been 15 months he MAY ask if you want traffic school...if he doesnt mention it, ask for it...but you hardly ever get the chance for traffic school if you fight the ticket

Nov 16, 2004
I'll update you all on my process, won't be until sometime in late January or so. MOREBASS, good looking out, but them bike cops are as good as CHP to me except they work in the city. All they do is give tickets, I can understand if it was a patrol car though.

Boeg, if I plead no contest and ask for traffic school, what are my chances? I mean have you even heard of a judge granting a person traffic school in my situation where I'm almost done with "traffic school probation?"

INPUT, I feel you man, I got more stories to tell of some straight up bullshit, fucking over people's lives type of bullshit. Damn I hate punk ass cops, there's some cool ones but I'm talking about the ones that walk with a night stick up their asses. Ones that'll never let you go on a traffic violation and look for the slightest violation to pull your ass over.

Sep 26, 2006
yes definitely...your best bet is to plead no contest...he might ask you if you want it...if he doesnt, ask him if you can go to it...say "please" "thank you" "your honor" and basically tongue his balls cuz they love that shit and it makes them feel good...and to be honest, its not like you were doing 100 on the freeway, its an illegal turn...good luck

Nov 16, 2004
Just got my fine in the mail, FUCKING $415!!! On a no left turn? Fucking bitch. My license was expired too, but that's correctable and I already got my new license, WOW.